CHAPTER 28

Love You, Mr. Annoying!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“YOU!” you both shouted in unison. You couldn’t believe it when you saw who was in front of you. You blew your bangs in disbelief. Kai stared at you with his pokerfaced.

“What are you doing here?” you sound irritated. Even though he hasn’t disturbed you yet, seeing his face just makes you stressed out.

“Me? It should be, what are you doing here and what are you doing with my little cousin?” Kai nudged his head towards Chanhyun.

“Huh?” you turned to Chanhyun. He was smiling innocently at you.

“Chanhyun-ah, is this guy your cousin?” you asked.

*Please shake your head!* you silently prayed for that. Your face fell when Chanhyun nodded immediately.

“Hyung! Where have you been?” Chanhyun get down from the chair and rushed towards Kai. Kai easily picked him up and held Chanhyun.

“Sorry, I went somewhere. But I already told you to stay there right?” Kai pinched Chanhyun nose bridge. Chanhyun giggled when Kai did that to him.

“I am, but the time you took was so long. I couldn’t wait, so I decided to walk somewhere while waiting for you. Suddenly I bump into this noona” Chanhyun pointed at you.

“What? Bump? Are you all right? Did you get hurt?” Kai suddenly became worried and checked Chanhyun from head to toe. You smiled when you saw Kai being so worried.

*He does have this side too* you thought after seeing Kai kindness towards a child. Chanhyun whimpered when Kai kept searching on him. You couldn’t take it anymore.

“He’s fine. Luckily he bumped into ME. If he had bumped into the kidnapper I bet you would be crying right now. Right Chanhyun?” you pinched Chanhyun cheek, who was still in Kai’s arm. Chanhyun just nodded and giggled at your touch.

*Lucky little boy* Kai mentally jealous of Chanhyun.

“So, I guess I got to go now. You have found your hyung Chanhyun-ah” you smiled. Kai’s heartbeat was increasing.

“We’ll see again next time Chanhyun-ah” you bent a little just to met Chanhyun eyes and pat his head. You then straighten and looked up to Kai just to see his tense gaze.

"What?” you blurted to break the stare. Kai moved his eyes away from yours as soon as you spoke. You shook your head.

“Whatever, I’m going. Don’t leave him alone again!” you said strongly. Then you met your eyes with Chanhyun once again.

“Bye, Chanhyun-ah” you smiled and begin to walk away. As you walked away you heard someone was whimpering. You turned back just to see Chanhyun was sobbing. Kai was still carrying Chanhyun in his arm. Your heart suddenly beaten like crazy after seeing Kai being like that.

*He could be a great

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter