CHAPTER 3

Love You, Mr. Annoying!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So, I saw Kai with you just now, what happened? Did he say something to you? Oh and I also saw Kai was~… " she narrowed her eyes towards you.

"Ommo~~ I smell something fishy and-”

“Stop it!” you cut off Bora’s words by cupping with your hands. She narrowed her eyes in suspicious as she stared at you.

“And those eyes too, stop it!” you warned her. She make an ‘OK’ sign with her hand as she nodded. You withdraw your hands from and then heaved a sigh. You pulled her to the class without any warning.

*Why did I have a friend that can’t shut * you thought and sighed again as you walk towards your classroom. As you were walking towards your class a guy that you have liked and loved, Lee Chihoon, walked passed you. You stood there like a statue as you saw him walked by you. Bora who was still talking then noticed that she was having a conversation by herself. She turned around just to find that you were in your dreamland. Chihoon smiled and waved to you before he continued walking with his friends. You were still  standing there like a statue when suddenly someone flicked your forehead.

“Yah, Ji Hye, come back to the earth!” she shouted as she flicked your forehead.

“YAH!! That hurt!” you yelp in pain while rubbing your sore forehead.

“Well I got you back” She smiled proudly.

"Whatever!” You hissed.

“And hey did you see that!!! Chihoon oppa just wave at me~!" your girly side came out suddenly.

"Oppa?" Bora asked you.

"Yes oppa. And about THIS-…" you pointed to your sore forehead madly.

“It still hurts okay!” You yelled at her.

“Hehehe~, poor you, who ask you to be daydreaming in the middle of the hallway” she giggled.

“Come on, or we’ll get the detention from Ms. Tiger” she continued. You giggled when you heard her talk about your lecture teacher. You smacked her head lightly and let out a pure smile. She then beamed you back.

~~~~~~~~~~

“Okay class, please finish your project. It will be due two weeks from now. Got it?” you nodded as your lecture teacher finished the last words. 

“What, another project? She just give us one last week” Bora groaned and she didn’t realize that the lecture teacher heard her.

“Yes Bora-sshi, you have something to say?” the lecture teacher asked her. Bora gasped immediately and rubbed the back of her neck awkwardly.

“Sorry Ms.” she muttered. You just chuckled quietly beside her. When lecture ended the two of you collected all your things and walked to the café to grab some lunch. Bora rushed you to gather your things faster since she was really hungry. Right after the two of you made your way to the café.

“One Starbucks Frappuccino

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter