CHAPTER 25

Love You, Mr. Annoying!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah! Gorilla faster!” he dragged you again when he saw that you were not running.

“Arasso” you ran again with him.

“Wait, my shoelaces.” you stopped again. He let out a sigh. 

“Come on, just a few more meters” he dragged you again.

“But-”

“Come on!” he pulled you. After a few minutes, the next thing you saw was that he had brought you to a dreamy lake.

*Wow! Where is this?* you were hypnotized by the lake.

“Your shoelaces” suddenly Kai whispered at your ear when he saw that you were in a dreamland. You jerked and moved your body away from him. He just shrugged innocently. You squatted down and tied your shoelaces nicely.

*Done* you sighed.

“Yah, look up” suddenly Kai spoke.

“What?” you looked up and saw that he was staring at something. You follow his gazes. Your eyes immediately widen when you saw a nice view of the lake. You stood beside him.

*Oh god, this is so beautiful* you stared at the nice view sunset. It looks like that the sunset vanished all of the tiredness of your body. You could felt that your body was fully energized again. Kai turned to you and saw that you were so relaxed and happy. He smiled to himself.

*Great job, Kai* He continued to stare at you. You were so impress by the sunset to notice him. Kai couldn’t help but to smile when he saw you smiling.

“This is so breathtaking” you suddenly spoke, immediately waking him up from his cozy daydream.

“Huh? What?” he was startled. You turned to him with a smile. You took a deep breath.

“I said this is so breathtaking” you repeated your words.

“Oh, I know right! Haha~” he agreed. You sat down but your eyes still locked at the sunset view. Kai followed you and sat beside you.

“Err, ert, can I ask you one question?” you suddenly blurted.

“What?” he replied but his eyes still on the sunset.

“How do you know this place exist and why did you bring me here?” you asked.

“Are you sure that is one question?” he turned his head to you.

“Nope, but can’t you just answer me?”

“What if I say, let just only me know the reason?”

“Owh, come on, tell me?” you turned to him just to find out that he was staring at you. You quickly looked ahead.

*His eyes were so…* you thought.

*Snap it out Ji Hye* you tried to gain your energy back.

“Yah, answer me!” you blurted when you felt that he was silent since just now.

“What is your question again?” he replied.

“I said, how did you know this place exist?” you huffed.

KAI FLASHBACK

[This is why he know the place] [Time: 6PM]

 

“YAH! Ajuhsshi!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING” 16 year old Kai yelled at his stepfather. His stepfather was accusing his for stealing his money.

“WHAT! Now you dare yelling at me back! What kind of son are you!” his stepfather lost his temper. 18-year-old, Taeyeon just stood at the stair watching the scene. She had been crying when she saw the scene. She really wanted to try to help Kai but, whenever she tried, Kai will push her aside again.

“NO! Step aside. I don’t want you to get involve!” Kai shout at Taeyeon. She couldn’t do anything, so she just decided to stand aside and watched them arguing silently.

“Tsk, Son? Since when have I been your son? Owh, I know since you married my mom because of her money. People these days are ing crazy!” Kai smirk.

“YOU!” he was about to raise his hand.

“WHAT! You want to slap me? Tsk, tsk, even my real father haven’t slap me once!” Kai glared at him.

“YAH! KIM JONGIN!” suddenly a woman voice appeared from behind. Taeyeon jerked and looked at the voice the direction. Kai did the same.

*Omma* Taeyeon and Kai thought in unison. The woman walked towards Kai.

“Om-”

*SLAP* Kai words were cut when suddenly a slapped hit his face.

“Jongin!!” Taeyeon yelled and her eyes open wide. Kai stood there puzzled, before slowly raised his hand and touch his sore cheek before turning to his mother. Upon meeting his mother eyes, Kai smirk at his parent. He could see that his dad was smiling in satisfied.

“Tsk, I know it, om~ No I mean MRS. KIM! Are you sure you’re my real mother? If you’re really are, you will know, who’s fault this is!” with that Kai walked towards the front door and grabbed the knob.

“And one more thing, Mr. Kim you know what. Congratulations, because you won. By the way, this was my first time that I got slapped by my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter