CHAPTER 4

Love You, Mr. Annoying!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“YAY, at last! Home sweet home here I come!” Bora shouted as soon as the last class ended. You chuckled at her behavior, which amused you.

“So, do you want to come to my house today?” Bora asked you suddenly. You turned to her and shook your head,

“Sorry, but Chanyeol oppa said that he wants to go home with me today.” Her smiled then turned to a frown.

“It’s okay, we still have next time” you continued and patted her back.

“Okay then, I’ll go home first since my driver has arrived” she said as she pointed to a branded car with a man  standing in uniform waiting for her.

*Wow, as always* you thought half excited.

“Bye Ji Hye-ah” she grabbed her bag then waved to you with a smile.

“Bye” you beamed her back. Right after you went to the park in which Chanyeol had told you to wait for him at.

*Tsk! What wrong with him today, why so sudden? Did he hit his head somewhere?* you ask yourself because of Chanyeol’s behavior when he said that he wanted to go home with you today. It is near 5:00 pm already but he still hasn’t came yet.

*Where the hell is-* your thought were cut with your ringing phone.

“Speak of the devil!” you muttered as you scrolled your touch screen phone to unlock it. The called was from Chanyeol.

 

*Blue is Chanyeol, Purple is you :

 

“My little pretty dongsaeng~”

“What! And where the hell are you?”

“Sorry Ji Hye-ah, oppa had a sudden meeting and I forgot to tell you.”

“WHAT!! You should have told me earlier. Ugh, fine I’ll go home first ALONE!”

“I’m very sorry once again, but don’t worry you won’t be ALONE~”

“What do you mean oppa?” you spoke as you started to walk to the gate.

“I have sent you someone to take you home since it is not safe for a lady to walk alone”

“Whatever oppa and since when did you care abo-” your word was cut when you saw a familiar guy were leaning his body against the gate.

“OPPA! Don’t tell me that you sent me that snobbish dude!!!”

“Yup, I sent him” he interrupted your words.

“But opp-” again your words were cut when he suddenly hung up the line.

When you’re about to reach the gate, a text message arrived. You open it and it was from Chanyeol.

What was written:

'Have a safe trip dongsaeng-ah~ =)'

*What the hell! He even put a smiley* you thought as you want to talk snobbish words. You tried your hard to make a silent step and walk past Kai. But he noticed you quickly.

“Yah, gorilla, why are you so late, are you that heavy to walk faster. My feet are already feel numb from standing here so long?” he said. He got up and follow you from the behind.

*Wow, I never knew that he was a chatter box*

“Who ask you to wait for me?” you spoke and suddenly turn around. To your surprise you saw that Kai was standing just a few inch in front of you. Because of the small big difference in height between you two, you were facing his broad chest.

*Bu-bump* your heart beaten rapidly.

*Okay, am I getting heart attack here?* you thought. You tried to turn away when suddenly someone grabbed your hand. He pulled you to side of the road, which made you collide against

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter