CHAPTER 12

Love You, Mr. Annoying!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since then the two of you were no longer awkward with each other. You guys talked everything about yourselves and laughed when there was something funny. 

“Really, you really did that, Pft! HAHAHAHA!!” you laughed out loud. Everyone in the café was looking at you in annoyance. You ignored the stare and continue laughing. You grabbed your stomach since it was so funny and your eyes were b with tears because of laughing. He just loves to hear your laugh. It was like music to his ears. He let out a smiled at you. 

“Okay, stop! The people are staring and I think you should finish your food. We can continue our story outside this café, the place where you are allowed to laugh out loud with less people staring at you annoyed.” he suggested. You stopped laughing when he said that. 

“Are you sure you want to walk with me Chihoon-sshi” you spoke as you wiped your tears.

“Yah! Don’t be so formal, you can call me Chihoon and you can add oppa too if you want” he winked. Your veins jerked at his wink. 

*Oh, he can be cheesy too*

“Arasso Chihoon op-… I think I’m fine with Chihoon only” you smiled and continued eating.

*Whoa! She is the first girl to do that to me* He thought. He then began eating his food as well. After eating, you guys decided to take a walk through the campus garden. After enough walking you guys sat down on the grass under the shady trees. You leaned your back against the tree trunk while Chihoon sat beside you doing the same thing. You looked up to the sky. 

“What a nice day isn’t it?” You said smiling. Chihoon looked at the sky and nodded before turned to you again.

*It is even better being with you* You didn’t seem to have noticed him staring at you since you kept on looking at the dusky sky. Suddenly, something came up in your mind. 

“Oh Chihoon” he jerked up and turned his head quickly before you could see him staring at you. 

“Y-yes” he stuttered. 

*Oh! Why did he stutter? Was I too loud and sudden?* You wondered.

“Umm it’s just which club are you joining?” you asked and stared at him waiting for an answer.

“Why do you want to know?” he turned to you just to met your eyes. He quickly turned his head away again. He doesn’t know why but something in inside of him made him dodge your eyes. 

“Oh, I’m sorry. You don’t have to tell me if you don’t want to” you sound upset for him.

“Nah~ it’s okay. I’ll tell you from the start”. He got up from the grass, which made you surprised from his sudden action. He then stretched out his hand to you. You blinked in confusion.

 “What?” You asked him

“Hello, I’m Lee Chihoon, 19 years old, I want to be a designer and model and that’s why I am taking the Designing course. I also a part of Musical club and-” 

“WHAT! You are a part of that club?” you cut him off. He jumped at your sudden voice. 

“Yes. Why?” he took a deep breathe. 

“Nothing, I was  just… curious that’s all. Ha-ha. Okay, you may cont-” you glanced at your watch. 

“Crap!” you were going to get up yourself when you notice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter