CHAPTER 37

Love You, Mr. Annoying!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You w-what?” you asked him again.

“I told you already” he seemed embarrassed. You gulped down.

*He loves me?* your heart fluttered.

“Please don’t keep quiet! You know it is embarrassing right now!” he ruffled his hair. You looked at him. Suddenly a smile tugged on your face.

“A ert can be embarrassed too huh?” you scoffed. He stopped his action.

“What did you say? A ert still has pride too you know!” he scoffed back.

“Really? I thought a ert just likes being the y one and always stalks all the y girls out there with no pride” you shot back.

“Well, I’m the educated ert” he smirked.

“So, do educated ert don’t stalk y girls?”

“Well, they do. But not always” he smirked. You faked a puke.

“Blehh~ So do educated ert fall in love?” you asked. He shrugged.

“It’s up to them. Love comes without a notice” he scoffed.

“Do…” you stopped.

“Out of questions, apple?” he huffed.

“What did you call me?” you shot him a death glare.

“Apple!” he stated.

“Apple?” you furrowed your eyebrows.

“Yes apple? Your hair smells apple” he smirked.

“How dare you?!” you wailed your hands to smack him but he managed to catch them. You tried to pull back but he wouldn’t let go. You struggled to remove your hands from his grip but he was just too strong.

“Aa! Let me go!” you stomped your feet.

*Cute* Kai smiled to himself. He suddenly tightened his grip, making you groaned.

“Ah- yah!” you tried to step on his feet but he dodged it easily because of his long legs. You wanted to do it again, but your actions stopped when suddenly Kai pulled you into a hug. You were fully embraced in his hug because of your small figure. Your head was just under his chin, rested on his chest. Again, his warm body was really comforting. Suddenly, he pressed your head against his chest more.

*Ba-bump* you could hear his heartbeat was bumping crazily.

“You hear that?” he suddenly asked. You nodded indifferently.

“It is beating like this every time I see you” he confessed. You melted from his words. He broke the hug. Your eyes met his.

“So can I get my answer?” you gasped.

*How can I answer him?!!!* you bit your lips and lowered your head. He then put his fingers under your chin and lifted your face up. Even though the light was dim he could still see your face. He suddenly leaned closer, and closer, until the gap between your face and his was just a few inches away front each other. You could see his face clearly since he was so close. Just a few moves, your lips could meet. Your eyes were still locked on to his eyes.

After a few moments, Kai finally closed the gap and placed his lips on yours. Your eyes widened, but just for a few seconds. After that, your eyelids slowly closed. Kai also closed his eyes as well. Your stomach now was full of butterflies. Kai brought his hands slowly to your waist and encircled your waist and deepened the kiss. Your hands were against his chest.

After a few seconds, you guys parted. You lowered your head and bit your lip because you were ashamed. Kai kept his smile because of that. He slowly let go of your waist and took one small step backwards. The silence was totally awkward.

“Is there an answer?” he broke the silence. No answer.

“Is there no answer?” he sounded sad. You quickly looked up.

“So…?” you kept silence.

*How can I say this?! I’m so embarrassed!* you bit your lips more.

“Stop biting your lips. You’ll hurt it” he said, concerned. You stopped biting your lips.

“So?” he asked again.

*Embarrassed or not! I’m going to say!* you determined.

“I-I…” you stuttered.

“I what Ji Hye-ah?” you jerked up when he called you with the real name. You smiled.

“No more gorilla?” you titled your head.

“W-what?” now he is the one that in puzzled.

“I thought you’re gonna call me gorilla when I be your…your…” you bit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter