CHAPTER 42

Love You, Mr. Annoying!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“WHAT!” Chihoon slammed the table as he heard Chorong. Luckily there are only a few people in the café, but he still grabbing their attention. Chorong stared at him.

“Sit down!” she hissed. Chihoon bowed at the people and sat back. He was silent for a moment, thinking either he should do it or not.

“I’m waiting! Just answer yes or no!” Chorong rolled her eyes in annoyance as she sipped her drink. Chihoon took a deep breath before answering.

“I’m not doing it!” Chorong choked on her water. She coughed for a while before grabbing the mineral water in front of her.

“What did you say?” she wiped with the tissue. Chihoon stared at her.

“I’m not doing it. You got it” he huffed. Chorong suddenly scoffed.

“Are you sure?” she smirked and crossed her arms on her chest. Even though he was uneasy with that smirk, he still robust with his answer. He nodded.

“Well, it’s up to you then, but don’t blame me if your Ji Hye…” she stopped for a seconds.

“…meets her end!” she hissed. Chihoon gasped and his eyes wide opened.

“H-how can you-”

“I told you already. If you want your Ji Hye safe then help me get Kai.” she huffed and got up from her chair. Chihoon knew that Chorong will get anything she wants, even if she needed to kill the person. She never knew what giving up was. Chihoon was startled for a moment but once, he saw Chorong getting up from her chair. His hand immediately grabbed Chorong’s hand.

“Wait!” he lowered his head in despair.

“You’ve change your mind?” she asked without shame. Chorong smiled when she saw that Chihoon was nodding slightly. 

“Good boy” she spat and sat back down. Chihoon slowly withdraw his hand to his side. With his head still hung down, he clenched his teeth as he tried to control his anger. Chorong knew that Chihoon was holding his anger, but she just ignored it.

“Now listen to me” Chorong chirped, ignoring Chihoon feeling.

“Just say it out” Chihoon hissed without looking at her. Chorong smirked before started her talk.

~~~~~~~~~~

“I’m going” you said as you walked towards the door. Chanyeol was having a fever and he couldn’t even get up from his bed.

“You’re going to walk with Kai anyway, so don’t bother me” Chanyeol pouted. You shook your head and kissed his on the cheek.

“Don’t worry oppa, I’ll always love you” you smiled.

He smiled in return, showing his dimples. You poked his dimples and chuckled.

“I’m going oppa, annyeong. Rest well nae~”  He gave you a nod and so you walked towards the door. You smiled before closing the door behind you. You then walked downstairs and wore your shoes before bidding goodbye to Suho. He kissed your cheek and patted your head.

“Be careful!” he smiled. You nodded before opening the door. You closed the door behind you and walked to the front gate. You poke your head outside behind the gate and a smile spread across your face. You got out from behind the gate and walked towards Kai with a smile. He slowly walked to you with a smile plastered on his face..

“Ready?” he asked and slipped his hand onto yours. You looked up at him.

“What kind of question is that?” you rolled your eyes. He just let out a chuckled and dragged you with him.

“Ji Hye-ah?” he suddenly broke the silence. You hummed as the answer.

“Let’s go for a date” he blurted bluntly. You made a sudden stop startled by his sudden decision. He stopped too, confused for a while before manage to spe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter