CHAPTER 13

Love You, Mr. Annoying!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Neoui sesangeuro yeorin barameul tago~~

Ne gyeoteuro eodieseo wannyago~~

You groaned as the sunlight hit your face.

*Who is disturbing my beauty sleep* you thought as you stretched out your hand to get your ringing cell phone. It was an unknown person and so a row of numbers just appeared.

*Should I pick up?* You thought about before picking up.

“Hello” your husky voice appeared. There was no answer on the other line.

“HELLO, if you giving me a prank call right now, I bet you just want to face the death because you're disturbing my beauty sleep right now” you spoke as your husky voice disappeared slowly.

“Oh, it is really you” suddenly the person on the other line spoke.

“Yes, it is me. Park Ji Hye. Who are you? Hurry up you’re disturbing my sleep” you spoke in anger.

“YAH! Gorilla don’t you know me”

“Gorilla?”

*Ugh~ it’s too early for this* You groaned You immediately knew who this was.

“YAH! KAISER!! Just where did you get my number from?” You shouted to him.

“That is not the matter now, come on get ready! You lazy fat gorilla” Kai shouted on the other line.

“WHY?! I still need to sleep” you groaned.

“Enough with your sleep and tsk~ sleeping beauty doesn’t suit gorilla” Kai said in sarcasm.

“What the! You disturbed my morning and now you’re ruining my mood. What kind of person are you?”

“I’m the annoying type, satisfied? Now get your lazy up and come here now!”

“Where?”

“On campus, you gorilla”

“Why?” You said tiredly

“Yah! Did you forget about the musical, we have to practice now!” you suddenly remembered about that.

“WHAT! But-”

“Just come here or I’ll do the easy way” he cut you.

“Always the easy way, huh?! What now? You want to kiss me? I’m at home so you can't. Mehrong~!” you stuck your tongue at the phone.

“Owh! You want a kiss huh? I didn’t say that I would do that, but if you want to I won’t mind. I can go to your house now and you’re in bed right? I guess we can make the kiss a little hotter. How about that?” he smirked on the other line. You gasped in disbelief.

“Whoa~” You just sighed. You were too tired to take it serious.

“ert Kaiser. You are so erted.” you praised him un-amazed.

“So, you want to get up or not?!”,

“Arasso, give me… 5 more decades. Hahaha~ bye~” you giggled and hung up. Your smile immediately disappeared since it was sarcastic.

“What the-” Kai didn’t finished his words. You stick your tongue at the phone and throw it beside your pillow and continue to sleep again. You tried to sleep but you kept on stirring in your sleep. You just felt ‘something’ not right would happen. Speaking of the devil, suddenly your door was knocked rapidly before the door burst opened r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter