FINAL

Love You, Mr. Annoying!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were searching for some reference book in the library all alone. Bora had another class, so you decided to wait for her at the library. So as you waited for her you might as well tried to finish all of your assignments with the free time you had.

Kai had a basketball meeting because the competition was just around the corner, so he couldn’t accompany you for today.

You walked towards to the shelf and grabbed all the books that you needed. After getting the books you walked back to your seat in the quiet library. As you were busy with your work someone suddenly sat in front of you. Your eyes, however, was still focused in the book in front of you.

Chorong watched you as she sat  across from you. She cleared , trying to gain your attention and succeeded with the first attempt. You looked up from your book to her. You furrowed your eyebrows as Chorong stared at you in disbelief and huffed.

“Meet me outside” she whispered. You sat there like a statute. She let out a sigh seeing you like that.

“Meet- Me- Outside- Now!” she hissed. She was very determined to have a talk with you. You decided that it was alright to go with her for a brief moment so you placed your book down on the table. You didn't get up though since you didn't know why she wanted to talk with you.

“For what?” you whispered.

“Just come, will you?” she huffed. 

“Fine!” you sighed and gather all your books. You went to the counter to borrow the books. After that, you trailed Chorong from behind. Chorong and you walked in silence, until you guys reached at the place with no one else around; just you and her. She then walked towards a bench and sat down on it. She gestured you to take a seat too in which you nodded indifferently. You sat down beside with some distance.

“What do you want?” you huffed as you took your bag off along with setting the books aside. Chorong jerked at your voice, but she managed to stay calm. She kept silent and bit her lips.

“I asked you, what do y-”

“Sorry” she cut your words. You blinked your eyes, surprised.

 “W-what?” you seemed startled. She took a deep breath before opening again.

“I said I’m sorry” she said softly like a whisper, but you still heard it.

“Sorry? For what?” you asked. She turned to you and looked at you in disbelief. You blinked rapidly, confused.

*She is unpredictable* Chorong thought.

“Sorry for what Chorong-sshi?” you said trying to be formal. She startled when you called her using the –sshi. It just way too formal for her.

“You know about…. Kai…” she blurted, ignoring your stare.

“Oh” you chirped.

“What’s wrong with him?” you continued. Chorong slightly turned to you.

“You know what I mean, so stop asking, will you?” she mumbled, just loud enough for you to hear. You don’t know why but, your heart softened up seeing her acting like this. You took a deep breath.

“It’s okay” you beamed and turned to the front. She seemed to be surprised hearing you say that.

“You’re not mad at me?” she asked, bewildered. You turned to her again.

“Well, at first I was really angry, and I even thought whether or not to kill you” you heard her gasped and her eyes widened in horror. You mentally smirked at her reaction.

“But, I don’t want to become a killer,  over a guy” you continued and sweetly smile at her. She sighed in relief before turning to you again.

“You’re so…I hate to admit but you’re just way too kind” she mumbled, avoiding your gaze. You chuckled.

“Well sometimes” you shrugged. After that, the silence took over. But it didn’t last long until Chorong started to speak again.

“You’re really lucky to have him” she chirped, still gazing to the front. You turned to her for a second and turned to the front again. It was kind of awkward talking to her face-to-face.

“Yup I guess~” you agreed with a small shy smile curving on your face.

“I hope I can find a guy like him too” she mumbled. You turned to her once again and this time not avoiding her gaze.

“You will soon, and I hope he will be better than Kai” you blurted. After hearing those words Chorong looked right at you, eye-to-eye.

“I hope so” her lips tugged into a smile just like yours.

*Better not be a ert like him though* you mentally shook your head. Suddenly something caught your eyes and your lips tugged into a bigger smile.

“I think, you already found him” you suddenly blurted. Chorong looked up.

“What did you say?” she asked. You nudged your head to somewhere. Chorong trailed her eyes to the direction. Her heart skipped.

“Chihoon?” she asked. You shrugged but smiled at her.

*But he also like you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter