CHAPTER 15

Love You, Mr. Annoying!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As you enter the room, your eyes widen at the appearance. The musical room amazed you. Even though it looks small from the outside it was as big as a hall in the inside where many people could gather. There was even a big stage.

*I bet this is where the musical will be held* you sighed at the thought of that. Kai saw that you were amazed by the room and he found it to be so cute. Then, he purposely grabbed your hand roughly to wake you up from dreamland.

“Ahh!” you groaned as you turned at him quickly.

“Yah, watch your touch. You’re hurting me” you glared at him.

“Who asked you to daydreaming while walking” he said sarcastically. With that he dragged you behind the stage.

There are so many people in there and you felt awkward since this is the first time meeting them. You stopped and wanted to dodge Kai hands from dragging you. But it was useless, in the end you decided to hide behind Kai when someone spotted you two. Kai furrowed his eyebrow at you.

“Yah! Why are you hiding?” Kai asked trying to pull you out from the hiding.

“Let go~!” you whined.

“What’s wrong with you?” Kai asked again.

“I don’t want to say it or you will make fun of me more” you narrowed your eyes towards the people. Kai followed your gaze.

*Tsk, she is being shy right now?*

“Don’t tell me you’re embarrassed?” Kai expected you to shake your head, but then he saw you nodding slightly.

“Tsk, how can a gorilla be so shy?” he said in sarcasm earning a glare from you.

“See, that’s why I don’t want to say anything to you” you made a face.

“YAH JONGIN-AH OVER HERE” someone yelled which make you jerked up. Kai saw it and he chuckled at that.

“Go! Don’t you hear someone is calling you” you gestured him to go. But he didn’t move instead he stared at you. You eyed him and felt suspicious all of a sudden.

*Okay I know that stare*

“You’ll come with me” without a warning he grabbed your hand and dragged you too.

“What! NO!” but you already being dragged by him.

*Owh! Why am I so shy and does he enjoy dragging people around like this?* you thought. You then felt something in your hand. You took a looked at your hand and widen your eyes when you saw that your hand were in his. You felt your blood rushed down again. You don’t know but Kai also felt that his heart was about to burst when he saw your hand in his. Still he kept his poker face on. You and him arrived in front of the person that was calling to him. You quickly hid behind him. Thanks to his height you managed to hid perfectly behind him. You couldn’t event stay in that position for a second when Kai suddenly grabbed you out from your hiding place.

“Here is the girl that I told you” he pointed at you. You kept your head down.

* KAI. *

“Well, I need to see her face” you heard a girl’s voice. You slowly looked up and saw a cute looking girl with have the same height as you. She was smiling purely as she stared at you from head to toe. You quickly looked away.

*Wow, she is pretty* you thought.

“Hello, my name is Taeyeon. I’m the vice president for this club and also I’m Kai’s older sister” she held her hands for a shake. You turned towards her again and looked at her hand.

*Wow! She is Kai sister. Whoa! They are just soo~ different from each other* You eyed Kai for a second before sheepishly grabbing Taeyeon’s hand. 

“I’m Ji Hye, Park Ji Hye” and you emphasized the word Park and smiled sweetly. Kai blushed at your smile and quickly ducked his head towards another direction to hide it. Taeyeon saw that and immediately knew why you were chosen.

“Well, you have a nice smile” you were about to say thank you when suddenly D.O. entered the scene.

“Never ever fall for that smile, I warned you” D.O. spoke as he walked to Taeyeon to get some of the prop from her. Your eyes darted immediately at him.

“Shut up you owl!” you blurted, which made Taeyeon widen her eyes.

“Whoa girl, you have a good personality!” she said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter