CHAPTER 10

Love You, Mr. Annoying!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Meanwhile, you were just finished your class. But you were waiting for all the students in your class to go out first. It is your agenda for everyday. When the classroom was finally empty you started packing up your things.

“Ji Hye-ah, can you come to my house today?” Bora asked while pouting. You looked up at her and saw her pouting face.

“Well let me think” You said while tapping your chin.

“Please make it faster” Bora said hoping that you would say yes. When you were about to open your mouth to say yes someone rudely interrupted you.

“YAH GORILLA!!!” You flinched from your seat. You turned to the voice and saw Kai was standing at the door with an annoying smirk on his face. You turned to Bora back and just to find out that she is also in shocked. You waved your hand in front of her to get her attention back. Bora then snapped back into reality as she looked at you and then back to Kai confused.

*What the, what is he doing here anyways* you thought. You just ignored him continued talking to Bora.

“Well, let’s go to you your house today!” you beamed her a smile but instead of giving you the smile back, she spoke while glancing at Kai and she saw Kai mouthed something to her. Something along the lines of ‘I need to borrow her’. So she was being generous and agree to let him be with her.

“Oh, Ji Hye-ah, I forgot! Today I have something to do. I guess you can’t come to my house today!”

“But you just ask me to go to your house just now. Why so suddenly?”

“I’m sorry but I really need to go now” with that she hurriedly packed her things and walked to the door, leaving you dumbfounded.

“Well, send my regards to your parent” you shouted as you saw her disappear from the classroom.

*Okay one problem is solved and another problem just waiting to be solved. What the hell is he doing here for?* you thought as you narrowed your eyes towards Kai. You tried your best to walk out of the room without looking at him because just looking at him make you sick. But, it’s just a waste in effort when he suddenly grabbed your wrist.

*Tsk I know it, I’ll never get away from this guy*. You stopped and eyed him and then to his hand that was grabbing your wrist.

“Let me go” you tried to escape from the grip, but it was useless. You’re fighting with Kai not the other guys who you used to beat up. He tighten his grip and it made you flinched since it hurt a bit.

“Yah! You’re hur-” you can’t finished your words when he suddenly dragging you somewhere else.

“Yah! Where are taking me, you better not do the bad things towards me. You know I have the taekwondo skill. I’ll shout and say that you-” your words were cut when he suddenly turned around, facing you. You were surprised and so you immediately kept your mouth shut. He raised an eyebrow.

“Finished?” he asked you and waited until he saw your mouth was shut. You were having a staring contest but at last you decided to just give up and follow him. It’s because you know you will never win when it is against him.

*Whatever I do I can never win against this guy* you sighed and followed him as he dragged you away. After a few 'tours' from him, he suddenly stopped which made you bump into him.

“Yah! Tell me when you want to stop, don’t stop so suddenly” you pouted while rubbing your forehead. You looked around you and noticed that there are only two of you there.

*Where is the other people* you thought while eyeing the surrounding. Kai just let out a chuckled after your childish si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter