CHAPTER 16

Love You, Mr. Annoying!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You now were left dumbfounded between these two guys. Chihoon knew he has hope when you said that you didn’t want to go with Kai. So he took the chance and blurted,

“Ji Hye-sshi, I can help you introduce you to the others” Kai was surprised that he said that. You were about to open your mouth when suddenly someone interrupted.

“I can do that. thank you for the offer though” Kai blurted shamelessly.

“I’m sorry, are you Ji Hye? If you didn’t know I was talking to Ji Hye right now” Chihoon narrowed his eyes towards Kai. Kai was pissed off when Chihoon embarrassed him like that. But before you could answer Chihoon, Kai immediately grabbed your hand and dragged you away from Chihoon. Chihoon widened his eyes at Kai sudden action.

*Okay! This is the first time* He referred to Kai behavior and eyed Kai with suspicious eyes.

*WAIT! Don’t tell me that Kai likes… Ji Hye?* he widen his eyes. Meanwhile, you were struggling with the grasp.

“Yah, let me go! I already told you that I don’t want to go with you alright?” you stated. Kai stopped abruptly.

“Really, why~ I didn’t hear that, are you sure you’re not hallucinating?” Kai turned towards you and faced you. You gulped as he stared at you with that eyes again.

*Stop staring, you fool*

“What’s wrong with you, I want to go to Chihoon. LET ME GO!!!” you raised your voice just to break someone’s heart, which was Kai’s. You don’t know that but the fact when he heard you say that he felt broken in the inside. Kai let go of your hand immediately and something caught your attention. It was Kai expression. You couldn’t read it but you can see the through his eyes. It looks so… sad?

“Why are you still here? Go. Your Chihoon is waiting” he blurted before walking away from you. You jerked up at that. You felt your heart aching at that.

*Okay! Am I getting heart attack here* you pressed your hand against your chest while looking at Kai who was disappearing from your eyes.

 

KAI POV

“LET ME GO!” I heard her shouted. I eventually flinched at her sudden voice. But what hurt more was when she said that she want to be with that Chihoon guy.

“Why are you still here? Go. Your Chihoon is waiting” I blurted before I walked away because I saw her staring in my eyes.

*Why does my heart hurt this much?* I tried my best to keep my poker face until I disappeared from her sight. I looked back and I didn’t see her anymore. I sighed and walked to D.O. and told him that I have something to do, but the fact was that I had nothing to do. I just wanted to be alone for a while. I walked myself out from the club. I decided to go to the garden so that I can rest there. I walked there and sat under the shady tree. I leaned my back against it and closed my eyes. But after a few second, my eyes shot opened.

*Why is it that every time I close my eyes, Ji Hye image would appeared. Do I like her that much?* I let out a sighed for the umpteenth time and closed my eyes again.

END OF POV

 

Meanwhile, you kept thinking where you should go. You thought being with Chihoon would make you forget about what just happened between you and Kai, so you walked back over to him. He greeted you back with a smile.

*Why did I feel uneasy? Am I hurting him just now? If not, why did his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter