CHAPTER 39

Love You, Mr. Annoying!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*! !* Chorong stomped her feet, walking away to somewhere that she could be all alone.

*If I can’t have Kai to myself then no one else can.* she huffed in annoyance and crossed her arms against her chest.

*How could this be?* she asked herself as she placed her on the grass, facing the river.

“AHH!!!!” she ruffled her hair, frustrated. She then laid her body on the grass and staring blankly at the sky.

*IF I SAID NO ONE, THAT MEANs NO ONE!* she closed her eyes, and then the last night scene replayed in her mind. If she can yell, she was surely gonna shout out loud of how much she hated you.

*Flashback*

Last night, Chorong was struggling in her sleep. She turned to the right, to the left. She even tried to face downward, but everything was hopeless. She still couldn’t fall asleep.

*URGH!!* she got up from lying and sat crossed-legged. She turned to her side and saw her friends were already asleep. She let out a big annoyed sigh. Just then she heard something outside the tent and it immediately made her perked up.

*Okay, that’s scary* she gulped down.

Just then, she saw a shadow, walk past in front of her tent. She gulped down once again. She tried to be brave. Then, her hands slowly make their way to the zipper. She inhaled the air and zipped down the tent slowly. She zipped down about an inch, just for the size of her eyes. She took a peek through the tiny hole.. Her eyes squinted as she took a quick glance of the person.

*Kai?* she gasped.

*What is he doing out here?* she titled her head in confused.

*Following him isn’t a bad thing right?* Chorong smiled to herself.

*But what if…* Chorong kept thinking until she doesn’t realize that she already lost Kai. She took a peek again through her tent. 

*Wait-where-is-he?* she pouted. She immediately fixed her hair and checked her clothes.

*Okay!* she smiled. She quickly grabbed her sneakers and jumped into them quickly. She zipped down the tent and got herself out of there. 

*Kai~ wait for me* Chorong thought and quickly went to find Kai. She gulped down once she saw the dark side.

*Oh-O, that was super dark* she gasped again.

*Where is that dude?* even though she was scared, she still desire to search for Kai. It has been 15 minutes since she was searching for him, but she still couldn’t find Kai. To be exact, she wasn’t searching for him, but she was just walking around while mumbling something nonsense. After 10 minutes, she then finally heard a familiar voice.

*Kai!* she immediately perked up. She skipped happily towards the voice. But just then she stopped when she saw the thing that surely made her heart shatter into many pieces. Her eyes widened at the scene and her mouthed gasped immediately.

She then abruptly realized and cupped . She went behind the tree that located just a few feet from you guys.

*K-ki-kissing!* she was breathing unevenly. She still couldn’t believe what she just saw right now. Suddenly her feet felt numb, and without her realized, she already sitting on the grass hopelessly. What made her heart broke was when you accept Kai’s love. She never thought that you love Kai too. After a while, she inhaled de

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter