CHAPTER 38

Love You, Mr. Annoying!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ji Hye-ah!” you heard someone called your name as soon as you got out from the tent. You turned and saw Taeyeon was waving at you. You waved back.

“Come, breakfast is ready!” she beamed. You gave her a smile as the reply before walking to her. You stretched your body as the exercise for that morning. When your lifted your arms up into the air pair of arms s around your waist, hugging you from behind.

“Kyaa!!” you jumped a little because of shock. Luckily, the person wasn’t holding it too tight, so you manage to get away from it. You turned to the culprit.

*Zapp* your face were flushed red. You bit your lip and your face immediately looked down.

*OMG, how am I going to face him?* you bit your lip more.

“Yah! Is that how you treat your boyfriend?” suddenly Kai scoffed. You lifted your head slowly and looked around the surroundings. You gasped when you saw Taeyeon were looking at you.

*OH NO! UNNIE!!* you mentally screamed in your head. You didn’t know how nor when to the others about you two but there’s no turning back now. It had to be here and NOW…. Now?....

“I’m waiting~” Kai suddenly blurted while tapping his feet to the ground.

“W-what are you waiting for?” you said without looking at him.

*Cute* Kai bit his lips to hide his smile.

“Yah! Look at me can’t you?” Kai grabbed your chin and turned your face to face his. You gulped down as soon as your eyes met his.

“W-what!” you dodged his hand from your face. A smile suddenly lit on his face.

“Nothing, just…”

*Chup* in a blink of an eye, he stole a kiss from you. You were stunned at his sudden action. Taeyeon who was watching the whole scene, gasped in disbelief. She rubbed her eyes quickly.

*Am I dreaming?* she slapped her face.

“Ouch! It’s hurt…” she rubbed her sore cheek.

“…I’m not dreaming” a smile lit automatically on her face.

*At last, those smiles again* Taeyeon smiled once again before walking away.

“YAH! That’s not fair!” you said as you hit his arm. Kai suddenly burst in laugh.

“Not fair? So you want one more? Huh?” he said between his laugh. You gasped.

“T-that’s not what I mean! YAH! Stop laughing!” you said and your hand made their way and pinched his waist. This time he let out a groan.

“Aww~” he rubbed his waist quickly, trying to reduce the pain.

“Your hand is totally amazing!” he hissed. You smiled at your work. 

“Well, it’s your fault. Who asked you to laugh so loudly?!” you gave him the innocent smile.

“Stop it. That smile doesn’t suit you” Kai blurted. Your face fell when he said that.

“It’s okay, I’m happy anyway to see you in pain” you stuck your tongue at him. Kai rolled his eyes and rubbed his waist for the last time, before he started to speak again.

“So, have you had your breakfast?” he asked.

“I was about to, but there is this crazy guy keep disturbing me” you scoffed.

“Well, poor you then?” he replied.

“What do you mean?” you rose your eyebrow at him.

“Because this crazy guy, is your boyfriend now” he huffed. You sighed.

“To be exact, it is crazy, erted guy” he continued. You were speechless.

“Whatever, I’m going to eat” you turned to walk away but then stopped.

“Wait!” you turned to Kai. Kai waited for your questions.

“Have you had your breakfast?” you asked. Kai shook his head. As you were about to ask Kai to eat with you, suddenly Bora interrupted you two.

“Ji Hye-ah, come on! I’m already hungry, waiti… oh annyeong Kai!” she suddenly bowed. Just then she looked up and eye you two. From Kai to you, you to Kai.

“Okay, what is going on here? Why are you two alone here? Aren’t you guys supposed to be fight each other? A-”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter