CHAPTER 23

Love You, Mr. Annoying!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Thank you” you guys gave a 90 degree bow to the audience. You were standing between Kai and Chihoon, holding their hand while doing the bow. Kai can’t keep his eyes away from Chihoon’s hand. He felt so mad when he saw that Chihoon was holding onto your hand.  

“WOOOO!!!!” you heard Chanyeol shout from the audience seat.

“THAT WAS THE BEST!!!” he cheered. You lowered your head to hide your embarrassment. The moment Kai saw you, you were embarrassed. All his anger towards Chihoon vanished abruptly. Kai chuckled at that and tugged on your hand.

“Hey, your brother is cheering to you, smile a little” he whispered. You rolled your eyes at him. You flashed a big smile to your brothers not that you were listening to Kai. You looked up and smiled to your family. You guys did another bow before going backstage.

“WOAH!! That was AWESOME!!!” D.O. beamed and high-fived Kai. You can’t help but chuckled at D.O.’s attitude. What! It just too cute to handle. D.O. saw your smile.

“Look!! Our mai- eh! Our purple weirdo is smiling!” he pointed to you. Your smile faded abruptly.

“What did you say OWL!!” you tried to chase him but the dress won’t let you do that.

“Ugh! Stupid dress!” you lifted it to your ankle and start to move towards D.O.

“Just wait you OWL!!” you warned.

“I’m waiting purple weirdo” he sat on the chair.

*Smack *

“Ouch!” D.O. suddenly groaned. He looked up and saw Taeyeon was shaking her head at him. You let your dress fall to the floor and eyed D.O.. In a second you burst into laughter.

“Haha~!” you laughed heartedly. Kai saw it and his heart couldn’t help but to melt at your laugh. Taeyeon smiled at that and went over to you.

“Good job Ji Hye-ah!” she hugged you tightly.

“Thanks unnie!” you beamed.

“I never knew that the feeling after performing feels great!” you continued and held your chest.

“I get what you meant Ji Hye-ah” she patted your back. You just smiled at her kindness.

“Well, I can’t stay. I still need to finish some things so bye Ji Hye-ah. And again, you look so beautiful” she beamed before walked away.

*She always beautiful* Kai mentally smiled at his thought. You smiled again and watched her walked away.  

“Tsk! I can do better!” suddenly a voice came from your behind. You turned and saw a familiar girl. You tilted your head in confusion.

*Wait, this girl looks familiar.* You tried to recall all your thoughts about the girl.

*Oh! It’s Kai’s girl* you took a glance at her.

“What are you doing here, Chorong?” Kai stepped up from behind making you startled at his sudden voice.

*Aish, this guy! Seriously, I will die from a heart attack because of him* you looked up Kai just to meet his eyes. You quickly darted your eyes somewhere else. You don’t know why but if his eyes met yours, your heart would pound like crazy.

“Oh oppa, annyeong” Chorong beamed.

“I just came to check on my substitute” she smiled but her smile faded when her eyes met yours.

*Oppa?! What the heck? * you mentally stuck your tongue at her.

“Where did you get this girl, oppa?” she asked out of sudden.

“I found her in the jungle. Why?” your eyes immediately darted to Kai.

“Seriously! Jungle! Can’t you say somewhere else?” you said in disbelief. Kai just huffed.

“You’re a gorilla and the thing that I know is that gorillas are from the jungle” Chorong was staring at you. If stares could kill people, you’re pretty sure that you would have been dead already from her stare.

“Err, I need to go now” you tried to break her stare. You walked beside her just to hear she whispered something at you.

“Tsk, stupid girl” You don’t know why but hearing those word ‘STUPID’ from her really made you pissed off. Suddenly you were tripped and fall down to the floor. Kai widen his eyes and quickly went to you. But he was a second late, when your body had met with the floor.

“Oppa, where are you goi-” Chorong words were cut when she saw Kai concerned face, that he never showed to her yet.

“Are you alright?” Kai squatted beside you.

“Ouch” you rubbed your tingling knee.

*, this girl* you threw a dead glance towards Chorong. She just smirked and raised her eyebrow.

“Watch where you’re walking, stupid” she huffed. Kai tried to calm himself, but hearing Chorong called you stupid, made him pissed off.

“Yah! Chorong!” Kai suddenly shouted, causing you startled at the voice.

“Can you get out of here please? You’re not part of this anymore and you are taking up our space!” Kai continued. Chorong widened her eyes at Kai words.

“Huh! Oppa, what’s wrong with you?” Chorong whined. Kai couldn’t take it anymore, he grabbed your hands and helped you stood up before dragging you away. He walked right pass Chorong without even looking at her.

“Oppa~ where are you taking that stupid girl” Kai stopped at the word stupid. He then turned to Chorong.

“Don’t ever call her stupid” Kai hissed.

“Why can’t I? Tell me the reason?” Chorong raised her eyebrow. You hated seeing this kind of scene so you decided to leave first. But your step stopped when you heard Kai spoke  

“Yah! Stop that!” Chorong looked at Kai puzzled.

“Only I can call my gorilla stupid or whatever I want. You heard it!” Kai continued. Your heart was beating fast at Kai’s words. You turned and saw Chorong shock face. So instead of talking back she just kept shut.

*This guy can be corny sometimes* an unknowing s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter