CHAPTER 43

Love You, Mr. Annoying!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“WHAT! DATE?!!!!” Bora yelped and smiling ear to ear. It looks like that she is the one who is going to that date.

“Shh!” you put your index finger on your lips and hushed at her. You looked around you and luckily there was no one at the park at that time. Not even Kai. He had told you that he had a meeting, so he couldn’t meet you for lunch. Bora ducked her head awkwardly.

“Owh, sorry, sorry…neee~” she smiled.

“But, date!! Wow, I mean how he asked you and when are you going and wait! Why am I so excited?” she asked herself. You raised your eyebrow at her.

“Ji Hye-ah tell me from the beginning~” she whined and pouted cutely before going over to your side.

“Urgh, not that face” you pushed her face away from you.

“Okay!” she dodged your hand and rubbed her face.

“So, tell me!” she smiled excitedly. You were silent for a second, thinking whether you should tell her or not. But after seeing her desperate face, you decided to tell her, but not everything of course.

“Okay, he asked me this morning and I don’t know where he will take me to nor when and blah, blah, blah. That’s all” you said indifferently. She looked at you with disappointed face.

“Err, Bora-ah what’s wrong with your face?” you asked her. She huffed in annoyance.

“Tell me the blah, blah, blah part too!” she pouted.

“No way, that’s my privacy” you chirped. Hearing that, she just let out a sigh and looked disappointed. But it took only 3 seconds for her to regain her happy side back.

“So, where do you want to go?” she asked eagerly.

*Bipolar* you thought. Then you shrugged at her questions.

“Err, can I ask you something?” you said and broke the silence. Kai was doing his routine as a boyfriend: sending the girlfriend to her home safely. He hummed as the answer.

“You know about d-da…” you stopped walking.

“About da-what?” he asked, as he stood beside you.

“Erm, never mind just …scratch that” you answered and smiled awkwardly as you continued walking. Kai knew that you want to ask about the date, but what is Kai without the teasing. Kai smiled as he watched you walk, leaving him behind. He then started to trail behind you and arrived beside you in just a second.

“You want to ask about the date right?” he blurted bluntly. You startled at his words, but you quickly regain yourselves.

“No, I didn’t” you denied

“I know you did” He smirked

“I told you I didn’t”

“Fine then, because I won’t tell you anyways” he huffed. You just rolled your eyes, but deep inside, the curiosity was craving to know. In no time, you guys arrived at your house.

“I’m going in” you said and turned around to the gate. Kai, however, grabbed your hand abruptly and turned you facing him. You gave him a questioning look. Just then, in a blink of an eye, he stole a kiss from your lips.

‘Chup’ you cupped your mouth instantly.

“YAH! YOU!” you muffled under your hands. Kai gave you an innocent smile and ruffled your hair. You dodged his hand and mumbled to yourself. Kai then poked you.

“WHAT!” you said. He then whispered something to you.

“Look at that” he said and pointed to the window on the 2nd floor of your house. You turned slowly and caught a glimpse of someone, before he managed to close the curtain. Your face flushed in red.

*PARK CHANYEOL!* you mentally shouted. You then turned to Kai, just to surprise by his smiled. A smile full of satisfaction. Ignoring his smile, you quickly pushed him to walk away.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter