CHAPTER 18

Love You, Mr. Annoying!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suddenly…

“WHAT!!!” you widen your eyes. The shout succeeded at making Kai jump from his seat. The glass he was holding just was about to fall out of his hand but luckily he caught it before it fell.

“YAH! What’s wrong with you?” he rubbed his chest.

“This! Uwaa” you cried while pointing at his some lines. It was written that main character have a kiss scene.

“Uwaa!! I have a kiss scene and that guy is you. And that means I have to kiss you. For real? I can’t! Uwaa!!” you cried louder as you threw a tantrum gaining attention from everyone. Kai shook his head at your childishness.  He waved his hand to the other as a signed ‘Don’t mind her’. Everyone just nodded and continued their work.

“YAH! Don’t be drama queen” he sighed but your cried just got louder.

“But why you didn’t tell me about this earlier?” you asked him while pouting.

“If I told you this earlier, do you think you would agree with it?”

“Yah! When did I ever agree with you? You fo-” he cupped your mouth before you can continued your word.

“Don’t say it. Everyone is watching” he slowly withdraws his hand back to his side.

“What, but-!”

“Yah! It’s not that we have to kiss in real. We can just pretend. So can you keep your mouth shut now?” your mouth shut as soon as he said that.

“Seriously?” he nodded.

“Well, you promise me. Okay then, I need to continue this” you turned to another page. He let out a sigh and rested his head on the head rest. You turned to him.

“Yah! Don’t you have a work to do?”

“I just finished it”

“What! You’ve been sitting here from the start” you huffed. He turned to you with gazing eyes.

“Can you stop talking with me, I need a rest. Taking care of a gorilla is tiring” he went back to his old position and rested his head. You blow your bangs irritated by him.

*Aish! This guy* you continued reading, completely ignoring him.

~~~~~~~~~~

“YES! FINISHED” you closed the book while shouting making all the people looking at you. You smiled sheepishly and rubbed your back neck. The others just shook their head and continued their work. You took a look at your watch.

*WTF! It took me more than 3 hours to finish this* you sighed. Kai, who was sleeping since then, stirred in his sleep because of your yelling,

“Yah, gorilla, low down your voice! I’m trying to sleep here” He grunted

“Tsk! Whatever! Here, I’ve finished this” you handed him the book.

“Whoa, so fast. I didn't know that gorillas could read so fast" he said sarcastically with a smirk.

"So if you’re done this, go get your dialog from D.O. We need to practice as soon as possible” he continued while rubbing his eyes.

“Whatever, I need to fill this first” you rubbed your stomach and got up from the couch.

“AH! Reading makes me hungry!” you patted your stomach before stretching your body, earning the stare from Kai. While you were stretching your body, your shirt lifted up a bit revealing your belly. Kai raised his eyebrow.

*I saw that, gorilla* Suddenly a smirk lit on his face.

“Yah! I didn't know gorillas are great at being y” he sudden blurted making you jerked from the stretching.

“What?”

“There” he pointed your belly.

You gasped and quickly grabbed your shirt and straighten it.

“You, ert!” you pointed him.

“What, I did nothing!” he shrugged innocently and got up from the couch before walking away.

“Hey, you do have a nice body” he whispered as he walked beside you and with that he purposely bumped lightly on your shoulder. Your face blushed in embarrassment.

“Yah!” you scowled, but you’re late, he was already nowhere in your sight.

*What a erted person* you sighed before walking to the café. At that time, you just realized that everyone was still working.

*Do they need my help?* you thought but in the end you decided to help them first before eating. After a few tasks, you were already getting tired.

*Urgh, why did I get myself involve in this* you thought as you grabbed the box that was full of the props.

“Can you put it there? Once you put it there we can go eating” Sunny asked happily. You slightly nodded and went with the box. You dropped the box on the floor, when you arrived at the spot. You dusted your hand.

*Finished! Food here I come!*

“JI HYE-AH, FASTER, LET’S GO FILL OUR TUMMY!” Sunny beamed.

“Oh, okay” you darted towards her happily.

The entire lunch was finished in no time. You had a peaceful lunch since you weren’t disturbed by that annoying guy. But you must admit that it was a little lonely because you sat at a different table from the others. It was too awkward to sit with them so you decided to sit alone. After eating, everyone gathered back in the room. You follow the others, when suddenly a pat hit your shoulder. You turned and saw Chihoon smiling at you.

“Chihoon-sshi”

“Oh stop it. Just call me Chihoon” He reminded you once again.

“Owh okay. Chihoon-ah” Chihoon smiled again.

“So, do you have anything to say” you asked him.

“Owh, nothing, just feel like want to talk with you” he gave you a daring smile Just good enough to make you blushing.

 “Going through” Kai butted in out of nowhere and walked between you two. Your smile vanished in the blink of eye. He purposely hit Chihoon and your shoulder as h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter