CHAPTER 41

Love You, Mr. Annoying!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been more than one week since you last saw Chorong and Chihoon. It’s not that you were concern about them, but it just makes you felt uneasy. The thing that Chorong whispered to you at the camp was still lingering in your mind. The noises at the couldn’t even stop you from thinking.

*What if she really mean it?* you bit your lip and sighed for the umpteenth time.

“Drink it before it gets cold.” suddenly you heard someone spoke. You perked at your name and looked up. You saw Kai sitting right in front of you.

“Owh, you’re here?” you said. He raised his eyebrow at you.

“I’ve been here for 30 minutes, and the only thing I heard is your sigh.” he blurted. You reached over and turn the screen of your cellphone on to check the time.

“I’ve only been here for 15 minutes though.” You said back smiling.

“It seemed like 30 minutes.” He giggled. You took a sip of your latte with the thought of Chorong still in your mind. Kai saw that you’re getting too immerse in your thought again, so he quickly made a move.

“Is something bothering you?” he asked, concerned. Once again, you put down your mug and looked at him.

 “Nothing” you sighed. Kai knew that something is really bothering you, because you’ve been like this since the last day you guys were at camp. You would sigh and in deep thought every time you were alone.

“Are you sure, because if there really is nothing bothering you then why do you keep on sighing?” he asked again.

You wanted to tell him what had happened but your mouth just keep shut. In the end, you shook your head and fiddled with your fingers at the mug. Suddenly Kai grabbed your index fingers, which make you jerked.

“What?” you eyed him.

“Please tell me what’s wrong or-”

“Or what, you’ll kiss me?” you raised your eyebrow at him. He shook his head.

“Well that’s an option, but I’ll break these fingers for real!” he smirked. Your eyes widened in horror and instantly you pulled your fingers away.

“Crazy” you exclaimed and sipped your latte to finish it.

“Come on, I need to go to class. Bora is waiting for me” you said and got up.

“Yah! Answer me first!” he grabbed your hand, which made you sit back.

“I told you it’s nothing!” you denied. Kai sighed at your answer, so in the end he just gave up on you because he knew that you were a super stubborn girl. He then got up and walked you to your class.

“Ji Hye-ah” Bora poked your arms, as soon as the last class ended. You jerked up, and saw that everyone had left the classroom already.

“Where is everyone?” you asked dumbfounded. Bora stared at you in disbelief.

“The last class just ended Ji Hye-ah” she answered you.

“Really? That fast!” you chirped as Bora gasped.

“Fast? Yah! I was dying to stop myself from sleeping, you didn’t even bother about me. You were so in your thought. Seriously Ji Hye-ah, what is bothering you?” she spoke. You stunned at her question, yet you still answered her. 

“Nothing” You heard Bora sigh. Bora didn’t even bother to ask you again because she knew that you won’t answer her anyways.

“Arasso” she beamed and continued packing her things.

“Oh!” suddenly Bora hollered, which make you jerked on your place. You turned to her.

“What?!” you hissed. She smiled.

“Ji Hye-ah, you know what,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter