CHAPTER 22

Love You, Mr. Annoying!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

>>Fast forward>>

 

*D-day! Oh my god, why did time flew by so fast* you thought while eyeing the musical room, which was already filled with the audience. You were busy eyeing the audience behind the curtain on the stage, when suddenly something hit your shoulder.

“JI HYE-AH!!” You turned and saw your best friend smiling at you. 

“Bora-ah” you hugged her. 

“Help me!! I can’t do this! They’re so many people out there!” you sob on her shoulder.

“Relax! Ji Hye-ah! I know you can do this” she patted your back to calm you down.

“I know I have to relax, but my body won’t listen to me! Uwaa!! What should I do Bora-ah?!” you began to sob louder. Bora widen her eyes at your sobbing.

“It’s okay Ji Hye-ah!” she hugged you tighter. Suddenly a voice came from behind.

“Ji Hye-ah! Ji Hye-ah!” You broke the hug and turned to the voice and you saw your brother. 

“Oppa!!!” you went to hug Chanyeol. You buried your face against his chest and began to sob again.

“Oppa! I’m scared!” you cried.

“It’s okay Ji Hye-ah! We all here for you.” he embraced you in his arms tightly. His hug was really different than Bora’s hug. You felt so calm in his embraces. Your sobs began to slow down.

“Oppa” you suddenly called him.

“Nae, Ji Hye-ah” you broke the hug slowly.

“What if I make mistake while performing? You know right that I always make a disaster when I’m nervous” you bit down on your lip and lower your head.

“Hey! Don’t say that! I know you’ll do the best! Don’t think negatively. And I’m pretty sure our mom will be really happy  in heaven right now if she knows that her precious daughter is doing what she really wanted to do before she died” You looked up after hears him speak.

“What do you mean by that oppa?” you asked after hearing his words.

“You know Ji Hye-ah! Our mom really wanted to perform on stage as the musical actress but her father a.k.a our grandfather was really against it. And that’s why she ended up by just being a pianist instead of an actress. So, Ji Hye-ah, do you still want to think negatively?” Chanyeol looked into your eyes and he could see that your eyes were b with tears now.

“Oppa!” your tears escaped your eyes just like a waterfall.

“I won’t say something like that again oppa! Omma was really great!!” you shook your head and hugged him again. He patted your back. Bora who was watching the entire scene was already crying, touched by Chanyeol words.     

~~~~~~~~~~

“Thanks oppa!” you bid him goodbye when Taeyeon suddenly called you to change into your costume.

“It’s okay! You’re my dongsaeng. I hate seeing my dongsaeng crying” he ruffled your hair earning a giggled from you.

“Okay oppa! Send my regards to appa and Suho oppa!” you waved at him.

“Arasso! Fighting Ji Hye-ah!” he pumped his fist to the air. You watched him taking a seat in front of the stage. You waved at your family. ‘FIGHTING’, you saw Suho pumped his fist and waved at you. You made the okay sign with your hand and gave then a big smile. With that, you walked backstage and went to Taeyeon.

“Noona, purple weirdo is here.” D.O. poked Taeyeon who was busy with something. You rolled your eyes to him.

“Derpy OWL!” you stuck your tongue at him.

“Kyungsoo, how many times do I have to tell you to stop calling her that!” Taeyeon give D.O. a smack on his shoulder. D.O. groaned.

“Noona, it’s hurt!” he rubbed his shoulder.

“Haha! Serves you right!” you laughed heartedly. Little did you know that you were going to get the same thing right after.

*PAK!* Taeyeon smacked your head.

“Ouch! Unnie, wae~~?” you rubbed your sore forehead. You could see that D.O. was giggling because of that.

“Want another one?” Taeyeon threatened D.O. making him shake his head side to side quickly. Taeyeon just sighed and handed you something.

“Here, change to this” you eyed it.

“Okay unnie” you walked with the costume to the changing room. You arrived at the changing rooms, you saw there is only one room that was empty and so you quickly went in there. When you’re just about to open the door, suddenly someone grabbed it first from behind and entered it first. You couldn’t see his face because it happened so fast. You felt irritated by that.

“YAH! I’m here first! Get out you! I need to change too!” you knocked the door rapidly. At first the person just ignored you but, after a few seconds, he couldn’t take it anymore.

“Yah o-” the door suddenly burst open and the person furiously grabbed your wrist and pulled you inside the room too.

“YAH! What the hell are you doing?!” you shouted. But in a swift movement you were trapped in his arms with your back against the door. The guy lifted your head up.

“KAI!!! No, I mean ert!!” you widen your eyes. Suddenly a smirk lit on his face.

“What are you doing, let me out!” you tried to pushed him.

“Huh! I thought you wanted to change just now. You were banging the door like crazy woman and wanted to come in here. Now you want to get out? What do you want actually?” he eyed you.

“Yes I want to get into this room to change but privately, you ert!”

“But I thought I heard you say that you want to change too, so I guess you want to change with me” he smirked again.

“Yah! ert! Whatever are you thinking please get rid of it or-”

“Or what! You want to hit me like you hit other guys? Huh?” he raised his eyebrow.

“Nope, I’ll kill you” you smirked.

*BUK* a hard punch landed on Kai stomach.

“ARGH!!!” Kai curled his body and squatted down while grabbing his sore stomach.

“Nice one right?” you squatted down too just to pat his back. You noticed that he had been so silent but only the slow groan was heard. You felt something was not right now, and you began to worry out of sudden.

“Err, ert. Are you okay?” you poked him.

“….” awkward silent completely ignoring you.

“Yah ert, did it hurt that much?” you tried to grab his attention again. You took another attempt and poke his waist. Seriously nothing happened. It was like you were talking and poking with a stone.

“Yah per-” you were pinned to the floor and it caused your head landed on the floor. It didn’t hit that hard but it still hurts. Your eyes were squinted because of the pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter