CHAPTER 47

Love You, Mr. Annoying!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong eyes widened at the scene

*CHIHOON!* she bit her lips nervously. And that moment, an unknowing electric flow into Chorong’s body after watching Chihoon was being punch by Kai. Kai strode towards Chihoon and grabbed him by the collar and gave him another punch. Kai was about to give Chihoon another punch but someone interrupted.

“STOP!” Chorong suddenly yelled, which made Kai stop abruptly. He was still grabbing Chihoon’s collar and was giving him a death glare.

“Let him go” Chorong said sound more pleaded. Kai huffed and let Chihoon go furiously. Chihoon feel to the floor and hissed when he felt the pain. Kai surely have a great punch. The weird thing is why Chihoon letting Kai beat him, and he didn’t even bother to dodge it. Chorong walked over to Chihoon and watched him in horror. 

“Chihoon-ah” she squatted down. Kai was gasping for the air and he felt a little bad after he saw what he had done to Chihoon. Suddenly he remembered about you just now.

*Ji Hye* he gasped. Chihoon heard Kai and knew what the gasp was for. ‘JI HYE’. 

“Yah!” Chihoon suddenly spoke, earning attention from Kai. Kai gave him a death stare.

“Go find her before its too late” he suddenly blurted, earning a gasped from Chorong.

“What are you saying?” Chorong turned to Chihoon. Chihoon just gave Chorong a slight nod and turned to Kai again.

“Hear me? So go, what are you waiting for? You’re just lucky to have her, so don’t let her go” Chihoon continued. Kai watched him in disbelief.

*What is he thinking actually?* Kai felt weird. After seeing Chihoon condition, he quickly shook his thought.

“Here” Chihoon suddenly throw something to Kai. And Kai caught it finely.

*My bag? But how?* Kai stared at Chihoon.

“Stop staring and go to her. And about this, we’ll continue this some other time” Chihoon playfully smirked at Kai. Leaving Chihoon and Chorong alone, Kai grabbed his bag and dashed out from the club room. Now, all in his mind was where you were. He searched for his phone and found it in no time. He quickly dialed your number but no answer. He tried again and still no answer. All of his call went to voicemail.

*Please pick up* he prayed. At this time, you were not at home, but somewhere else. You have message Chanyeol that you’re going to Bora house and maybe you’re going to be late. You felt guilty after lying at him.

*Mian oppa, just this time* you thought before pressed the send button. There it was the place that Kai gave you the necklace, and the place that you and Kai watched the sunset together for the first time.

You have been crying again and this time there was nobody to be by your side even your best friend, Bora. You stared at your phone screen and saw that there were already 23 missed calls and 34 messages all from Kai. It’s not that you don’t want to read or pick up of any of his calls, but that time you just want to be alone and tried to get a grip of what have you saw. Just then you decided to turn off your phone.

You walked to somewhere that can hide your body, and then you saw a bush just near the lake. You walked there and sat behind the bush. You realized that, the spot you were sitting just now was the best spot. You could see the lake nearer and the grass was comfortable to sit on. It was just perfect there.

You then laid your body on the grass and put both of your arms on your stomach. You stared at the sky, and without you noticed, the tears rolled down from your eyes. You let them rolled until it hit your ear uncomfortably before wiping it away.

On the other hand, Kai was still trying to call you, but he felt disappointed whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter