CHAPTER 40

Love You, Mr. Annoying!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You looked up and saw her standing there. You were surprised at her but seeing the person standing beside her was.

*Chihoon? What is he doing with Chorong?* you thought. D.O. and Bora furrowed their eyebrows, controlling their expressions. On the other hand, Kai already stiffened, by the sudden visit from Chorong. He immediately grabbed your hand. You tensed up by his sudden action. Chorong tried to control her anger when seeing Kai holding your hand. Chihoon also was trying his best to keep his pokerfaced.

“Yes Chorong-sshi? Do you need anything?” suddenly you spoke, breaking the silence. Chorong perked when you called her name. she rolled her eyes and darted to you. She was glaring at you for a second, before a smile appeared on her face. To be exact, it was a fake smile.

“Nothing, I just wanted to meet this happy pair” she scoffed and emphasized the word ‘happy’. You furrowed your eyebrows. 

*What is wrong with her actually?* you thought. The silence wasn’t last long when Chorong started to speak again.

“Okay, I think I need to go. Bye happy couple!” she huffed and started to walk towards you. She then suddenly stopped just right beside you.

“If I can’t have Kai, no one can have him either” she whispered, just loud enough for you to hear. You were stunned.

“Okay then, Ji Hye-ah! See you again!” she suddenly patted your shoulder lightly, but you were in the deep thought to jerk on that.

“Annyeong you guys!” she waved before walking away. Kai on the other hand, was having the staring contest with Chihoon.

“Chihoon! Faster!” Chorong shouted Chihoon’s name from afar in which made him broke the stare. Chihoon nodded before walking past Kai.

“Never ever think that you’re winning right now” he managed to whisper that to Kai as he walked past Kai. Kai just huffed at Chihoon’s words. But inside, he was dying just thinking about it.

“Okay~ that girl is weird” suddenly Bora mumbled right after those two were out of sight.

“And what’s wrong with that Chihoon guy, why did she follow that bit**” she continued. She then turned to you.

“Ji Hye-ah, I saw that she was whispering something to you. What it is?” Bora shook your arms, which make you woke up from the deep thought.

“Huh?” you puzzled. Bora furrowed her eyebrows.

“What did Chorong said just now?” Bora asked once again.

“Owh, nothing. She just congratulate me.” you smiled awkwardly.

“Oo-okay~” Bora looked at you with suspicious eyes.

“So what did you want to say just now?” you quickly broke the awkward atmosphere.

“Owh, that… wait, I forgot!” Bora grumbled. D.O. rolled his eyes at Bora.

“There is nothing to say actually!” D.O. chirped.

“Okay then” you beamed. Just you were about to open your mouth again, suddenly someone butted in.

“YOU GUYS!!!” you all turned towards the voice. It was Taeyeon.

“UNNIE!” you and Bora beamed and waved your hand. She waved back. She then nudged her hand, asking you guys to go at her.

“COME ON! We’re going to start the games!” she shouted from afar.

“OKAY!, WAIT FOR US!” Bora immediately chirped and walked over to Taeyeon. D.O. tagged along with her, since he just felt that he needed to leave the spot as soon as possible. You then turned to the guy beside you. You noticed that Kai had been silent the entire time.

“Yah!” you called him. But no answers.

“YAH!” you screamed just right beside his right ear. He jumped in shock, but his hand still grabbing yours tightly.

“You want me to get deaf??!” he groaned as he rubbed his ear. You just smiled innocently at him.

“You looked like you were in deep thought.  What are you thinking anyway?” you asked him. Instead of answering, he just shook his head.

“Nothing~” he sighed.

“Let’s go then, everyone is waiting!” you said while pulling his hand.

“Arasso” he said and walked with you, hand in hand. You two followed after Bora and D.O. to where the games were starting.

“So, what are you going to perform tonight?” Bora beamed you as soon as she pried yourself away from Kai. Since you guys been in love, you were rarely walking with her. So today, she wanted to walk with you, not with D.O. anymore.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter