CHAPTER 33

Love You, Mr. Annoying!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Everyone over here please” Taeyeon hollered. As a cue everyone made their way and gathered in front of her.

“I’m going to put you guys into groups. I already wrote the names down for each group here so there will be no changes allowed” she held up a piece of paper.

“So please agreed to every decision that I make” she smiled. Everyone nodded and was praying to get in the same group with each other. Meanwhile, you were praying to get in the same group with Bora and away from Kai.

“Okay. 1st group, Jang Dongwoo, Kim Myungsoo, Lee Howon, Nam Woohyun, Kim Eun Mi, Kim Eun Min (Twin), Kim Shinyoung and Do Hwe Ji. Okay, that’s all for the first group” Taeyeon announced. The persons in the group high-fived each other satisfied with the decision.

“Okay, next. Kim Sunggyu, Lee Sungjong, Lee Sungyeol, Kim Taehyun, Kim Seul Mi, Park Min Young, Lee Eun Jin, Lee Eun Ji (siblings)” as Taeyeon stopped talking, Sungyeol and Sungjong started bickering. Sunggyu shook his head and quickly stopped them only to have Sungjong complaining about him as well.

“Let’s move one. Taeyeon continued by read the name that is in third group. There were also 8 people in the group and Chihoon is one of them.

“Okay, last group is, Kim Jongin, Do Kyungsoo, Lee Jonghwan, Lee Jonghyun, Park Ji Hye, Yoon Bora, and Ryu Hye Jun..”

“WAIT!” suddenly someone shouted.

“Yes, Chorong? You have something to say?” Taeyeon sighed.

“Yes I do. Where is my name? Which group am I in?” she hollered. Taeyeon perked up.

“Owh, sorry I forgot yours. Well, let’s see, which group still has a spot for you?” Taeyeon scanned the list. But Chorong suddenly scoffed.

“Forget it! I’m going to this group” she smiled and went to Kai.

“O…kay! I think that’s all. So I’ll give you guys’ time to get along with your teammates. After this we are going to build our tents. Yes.. TENTS! We’re not staying in a dorm this time. So, all the objections are going to be ignored. Well then good luck with your teammates. BYE!” Taeyeon hollered and walked somewhere with Sunny. As a cue, everyone started to gather in his or her own group.

*Great. First the ert then the annoying queen. How great is this group?* you sighed. Bora heard you sighing and just lightly patted your arm. You looked up at her and beamed her back. You felt someone was staring at you. You looked away from Bora, just to meet Chorong eyes and devilish smirk.

*Stupid loves staring huh?* you raised an eyebrow at her. Chorong then rolled her eyes at you and turned to Kai.

“Oppa~! Is this fate? We’re even in the same group.” she said giddily. You just wanted to puke hearing that.

*Oppa! I thought she is older than us?* you rolled your eyes.

“Oppa, my ” Kai scoffed and it made you laughed a little.

*Tsk! Poor girl* you faked a pout and make a sad face at her.

“Let’s go Bora-ah. I don’t want to see any pathetic scene anymore” you said and turned away.

“Owh, wait. Before that…” you bowed.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Park Ji Hye and this is my precious best friend, Bora” you continued and smiled. The others nodded and beamed you back. You waved and began to walk away. Kai just let out a big sigh and watched you walk away.

*You better not go find that Chihoon boy* Kai thought. You then found a shady tree and grabbed Bora to sit there. Once you sat your on the ground, you leaned your back against the tree. Bora followed your actions. She saw your tightened face and she knew right away that you’re having some problems.

“You hate that right?” Bora suddenly asked you.

“Huh?” you puzzled.

“Hate? Hate what?” you asked her back.

“You hate that feeling inside you right now. Right?” she suddenly blurted. You still didn’t get the situation.

“What do you mean by that?” you asked her again.  She huffed in annoyance. 

“Are you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter