CHAPTER 14

Love You, Mr. Annoying!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You grabbed your outfit and wore it in a lazy way. 

 

 

You grabbed your backpack and walked out from your room. You met Chanyeol who was in half-sleep on the way. You flick his forehead and succeeded in waking him up completely.

“AHH! YAH!” he tried to flick your back but you dodged his hand roughly and made him stumble backwards.

“Whoa, whoa! Where did you get all that energy from kiddo” he raised his hand and surrendered. You shook your head.

“Why are you up so early today oppa?” you asked him. Because it is rare to see him waking up early moreover in the weekend.

“I also don’t know, but is it that weird to see me awake this early?” you nodded. He made a face.

“Aish, you little” he tried to hit your head but you avoided it and walked downstairs. You stuck your tongue at him.

*Aish, this kid! When will she ever grow up* Chanyeol stuck his tongue to you as well. You walked to the kitchen. As usual, you saw Suho was preparing the food.

“Erm~ delicious” you beamed him a smile.

*I wonder where Chanyeol got the entire lazy from.* You thought when you remembered how lazy Chanyeol was. Suho beamed you smile too.

“Come, let’s eat. Appa is waiting” you followed him to the dining room.

~~~~~~~~~~

Kai and D.O. were talking in front of the musical room. D.O. kept on glancing at his watch and it is already near 9 o’clock but the person that Kai promise hasn’t appeared yet. He sighed.

“Yah, Jongin, where is that g- whoa wait who is she?” D.O. eyes widen abruptly at the sight of someone behind Kai. She looked so angry. D.O. could see that she was walking towards Kai with dark killer aura.

“What?” Kai asked D.O. who suddenly became m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter