CHAPTER 6

Love You, Mr. Annoying!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You came downstairs following the smell of food and saw that your dad was cooking dinner.

“YAY! Appa is cooking today, yummy~~” you sang as you skipped down the stairs two step at the same time.

“Stop!” your dad yelped and it made you stop immediately with a sheepish smile. You then walked properly to your dad. Your eyes were locked on the delicious foods. You held you mouth shut to prevent from drooling. You turned towards your dad.

“Appa, where is Suho oppa, usually he is the one who’s cooking and so… why are you cooking tonight?” you asked him.

“Why, you don’t like my cooking?” your dad asked you back as he placed the dishes on the table.

“Woah~ who dislikes my dad cooking is the stupidest person in the world!” you said loudly

"Your cooking is jjang" you put both thumbs up at him and beamed him a big smile.

“You and your greasy words” your dad shrugged and smiled to you.

“Can you help me call your oppas to get down here? I've been calling them a thousand times but I doubt that they heard any of them.” your dad asked for your help. You saluted to him.

“Right away Captain” and took a quick step. Your dad chuckled at your childishness. You arrived at Chanyeol’s room and found he is not there.

*Maybe he is in Suho oppa room* you thought. Then you walked towards the room. The door was closed and you curled your hand into a fist and wanted to knock the room. Your action stopped when you heard them laughing so hard.

*Okay, what’s wrong?* you titled your head in confusion and was curious. As a cue, you started to eavesdrop on them. You lean in began listening to them.

“And you know what, actually there is no meeting, and I asked that Kai boy to walked Ji Hye home” you heard someone say and you knew whose voice i t belonged to. It is Chanyeol, you just knew it because he is the only one who have the deep husky voice in this house.

*What, but why did he do that?!* You made a fist with your right hand.

“You know why?” he continued and at the outside you were the one who nodding.

“Because…” you couldn’t hear what he had said.

*What, because of what?!!* you were left dumbfounded.

“Aish!” you could not take anymore. You twisted the handles and burst into the room.

“WAHH!!” Chanyeol and Suho shouted in shock. They turned their head to the door just to see you stomping your way towards them. You looked at them furiously with both of your hands on your hips.

“Uhhh~, I guess you told me at the wrong time” Suho said making Chanyeol gulped down hard.

“Oh~ Annyeong Ji Hye-ah” Chanyeol wave and gave you the creepy smile. It just made you even more annoyed. You kicked the door closed lightly so that your dad wouldn’t yell at all of you.

“OPPA!!!!” you darted towards Chanyeol.

“Meeting huh?!... AND… WHY YOU ASK THAT DUDE TO WALK ME HOME AND YOU KNOW WHAT!! DAD THOUGHT WE’RE DATING WHICH IRRITATED ME EVEN MORE. LASTLY WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN THE WHOLE DAY!!!!” You shouted which made Chanyeol flinched because of your loud voice. Suho just stood there doing nothing because he knew that whenever you’re mad no one can control you. It was best to keep quiet and stay still. Your eyes still locked at Chanyeol burning with anger. Chanyeol kept his smile and an idea came out in his mind.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter