CHAPTER 30

Love You, Mr. Annoying!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Okay class, that’s all for today. Remember to turn in all your work by this Thursday. By the way, Park Ji Hye~” you jerked on your seat when your teacher suddenly called you.

“Yes?” you stood up. Your teacher smiled widely

“Congratulations for your musical. You really did a great job. I’m impressed. I never thought you were interested in musical” she praised you. You blushed at that sudden praise.

“Thank you” you smiled and nodded. The teacher beamed back and walked out from the class. The class became noisy once the teacher was out of sight. Now is the self-study time. You sat and let out a big sigh.

*If I only I could tell you that I was forced* you thought.

“Ouch!” suddenly something hit your head. You rubbed your sore head while turning to the culprit.

“YAH!” you shouted. You saw the culprit just smiling innocently in front of you.

“I’m sorry” Bora grinned awkwardly.

“Tsk” you scoffed and turned to the front again. Bora took a seat beside you.

“Yah, so how was yesterday? Did you die of boredom?” she asked excitedly.

*Die?*

“Yah, if I died would I still be here then?” you scowled.

“Eii~ don’t change the topic. I know you went out with …Opps!” she stopped and quickly shut with her hands. You glared at her suspiciously.

“What? With what?” you turned to her.

“Err, nothing. Oh, I got something to do. I’ll go first” she tried to get away from the situations. But before she got up from the chair, you furiously grabbed her hand and yanked her near you.

“Tell. Me. Now!” you gave her a death glare.

“A-arasso but let me go” she whined. You let go of her abruptly.

“Tsk, since when did you become this aggressive” she scoffed which make you laughed. She turned to you.

*What a bipolar person.* Bora mentally shook her head.

“So, what is it?” you said while crossing your arm against your chest waiting for her explanation.

“Well, tell me first, did you really get bored yesterday?” she wiggled her eyebrows. You looked at her weirdly.

“Erm, you want the truth or the fake one?” you asked her back.

“Yah, no questions over another question! Answer me first!” she pouted.

“Fine! Yesterday was not so boring. Is that enough for your question?” you titled your head to the right.

“Ah~ no way~ I want an exact answer!” she whined.

“Arasso. Tsk! You’re like a little kid” you rubbed your temple.

“I’m happy. Satisfied?” you shook your head. She stopped whining and a big grin appeared on her face.

“Weirdo~~” you sang as you flicked her forehead.

“Ouch! YAH!” she rubbed her forehead. You rolled your eyes at her. Bora pouted and continued rubbing her forehead.

*Her strength is not a joke* she mentally thought.

“So, tell me why are you being so curious like this?” you asked her.

“Huh?” she was startled.

“Do you want me to give you in order to get me the answer to my question?”  you showed her your fist.

“Huh? Oh! Okay. Hehe” she smiled.

“Well, you know someone saw you with Kai at the mall yesterday. And they said you even brought a child along with you. They said you looked so happy with Kai and the child. They even wonder that you guys were already married or not” she stated fluently.

“WHAT!” you shouted and jerked on your seat making all eyes land perfectly on you.

“Shh!” Bora put a finger on her lips, asking you to lower your voice.

“Ah, yes!” you ducked down and blushed in embarrassment.

“What! Married?” you whispered to her. Bora nodded.

“Who the hell made this story up? I’m gonna rip his or her head off their body as to who ever told this story? Who was it?!” you boiled in anger.

“Whoa~ Whoa! Relax girl. I bet they’re just joking” Bora said trying to calm you down.

“Joking or not? I’m gonna kill them!” you knuckled your fist. Bora stared at you in horror.

“Yah! Calm down! I told you! They’re just jokin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter