CHAPTER 44

Love You, Mr. Annoying!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally after a few days, the expecting day arrived in no time. You looked into the mirror and checked yourselves for the umpteenth time.

*Is this okay?* you sighed and walked to your bed sat down on top of it.

You wore a light purple oversized-shirt with black skinny jeans. Also you couldn’t forget your purple sling bag. You slung your bag and walked to the door. You took a deep breath before leaving your room. You closed the door behind you and skipped downstairs with a smile. 

“Park Ji Hye stop!” suddenly you heard someone hollered. You stopped at the middle of the stairs and looked for the voice.

“APPA!” you beamed and a smiled lit on your face. You quickly ran downstairs and went to hug your dad. It’s been weeks since you’ve seen your dad. He has been out of town, since the day you were at camp.

“When did you arrive?” you hugged him.

“Last night” he replied to your hug.

“I wanted to surprise you but you, same goes to your brothers. Seeing you guys asleep, make me sleepy too so I just went to bed and decided to greet my family in the morning” your dad said without stopping. His answer made you laugh. Suddenly your dad looked at you, from head to toe, and a smiled spread wide on his face.

“Where is my precious daughter going?” your dad eyed you. You bit your lip, embarrassed to answer him. Luckily someone already answered him.

“She is going for a date” Suho blurted bluntly and went to you guys.

“Appa!” she smiled to Mr. Park and gave him a hug.

“Date?” Mr. Park broke the hug. Suho nodded.

“Who is the lucky guy?” he asked. Before you managed to answer him, Chanyeol suddenly interrupted.

“APPA!!! LONG TIME NO SEE!!!” he dashed downstairs and gave your dad a hug. Again, your dad gave a big hug this time to Chanyeol.

“I miss you appa!” Chanyeol tightened his hug. The hug broke, when suddenly someone rang the bell. A smile spread on your face.

“Appa he is here, I’m going first! “ you were sad that you had to leave your dad. After all it has been a long time since you’ve seen him.

“Yah, don’t be sad, be happy on your date” he patted your head. You pouted and gave him a hug.

“Thanks appa” you bowed and walked to the door.

“Have fun!” he beamed. You smiled again before opening the door. Here was the guy that you’ve been waiting for to arrive. You stared at him, stunned by his appearance. He looked so casual, with the black shirt with a purple characters on it along with skinny jeans and sneakers that matches his outfit.

*He has good taste in fashion* you were mentally dying from his image.

“Do you want to stare at me all day or what?” Kai suddenly asked in which made you jerked.

“Hehe, sorry~” you mumbled and your face flushed in red. You then bid your father a last goodbye before closing the door. You walked out to the gate with him, awkwardly. Awkward? Why? Well, maybe because you were staring at him like you want to eat him just now. You were the only who felt awkward, not Kai. He was enjoying it, seeing you being like that.

“Embarrassed huh?” Kai suddenly bumped his shoulder against yours, breaking the silence. You jolted at the sudden contact, but managed to maintain your poker face.

“No, I’m not” you answered him. He let out a chuckle at you.

“Yes you are, you just love to deny” he said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter