CHAPTER 17

Love You, Mr. Annoying!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Okay, let’s start” Kai clapped his hand grabbing attention from the people. You kept your distance afar from Kai. Since, the moment he enter the musical room, you could see he was smirking all the way as he walked in front of you. You could feel that he had something on his mind. Everyone began to gather in front of Kai. He checked the list and trailed his index finger to look for the main character A sly smile lit on his face as he trailed his eyes towards you. Your eyes both locked to his eyes.  

*Okay. What’s wrong with that smile?* you thought.

“Park Ji Hye” Kai sudden blurted. You jerked a little because hearing him calling you by your real name for the first time. It just felt a little awkward. You narrowed your eyes at him.

“Come here” he waved his hand as a signed calling you. You stay put at your place. You just felt like don’t want to move. He raised his eyebrow at you.

“Come here, you gorilla” he groaned. You still didn’t move but suddenly someone pushed you from behind which made you move towards Kai. You looked back and saw D.O. innocently shrugging at you.

“You, OWL!” you wanted to grab D.O., but before you did that, someone roughly grabbed you and dragged you to his side. You looked up and saw Kai was raising his eyebrow at you. You make a face and darted your eyes toward D.O. back. 

‘Watch, you stupid owl’ you mouthed him. But instead of getting scared, he just gladly stuck his tongue at you. You grew more annoyed than you were.

*Where did he learned that. Wait. I know* you darted your eyes toward Kai.

*Yes! He is definitely the one* you continued.      

“Guys, lets give our main actress a big clap” Kai blurted and clapped his hand. You titled your head confused. You poked Kai shoulder when you felt that everyone was looking at you with hope as they clapped their hands.

“Yah, who’s the main actress?” you whispered as you lightly clapped your hand following what the others. Kai gave a smirk.

“Read it by yourself”, he whispered seductively near your hear while handing you the list. You shivered at that and you dodged Kai lightly from being near with you while your eyes were locked to the list. You trailed your fingers down then your eyes widen abruptly at that statement.

Main Guy: Kim Jongin

Main Girl: Park Chorong Park Ji Hye

“WHAT! Since when?” you widen your eyes.

“I-I never agreed to this-” your volume began to slow down when all the eyes were locked at you. You hate those stares.

*OMG! What have I done?* you eyed Kai. Instead of helping you, he just looked away pretended that you’re not there. You poked him to get his attention.

*Help me* you mouthed when he turned his head towards you. He huffed and gave you a do-it-yourself look.

*This dude. If there was no one here, you’ll seriously would be the dead meat by now* you curled your hands into a fist and turned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter