CHAPTER 29

Love You, Mr. Annoying!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You two stay here, I’ll go get the tokens” you said to them the moment you arrived at the arcade. You wanted to go but suddenly someone grabbed your hand from behind and made you stop. You turned and saw that Kai was grabbing your hand. You felt weird inside due to his touch.

“WHAT? I have to buy the tokens for Chanhyun” you tried to get your hand back. He scoffed.

“You think that I would let you to do that. Let me pay for the tokens, you stay here!” he smirked before walking to the token counter.

“Tsk, so cocky!” you hissed and went over to Chanhyun. After a few minutes, Kai came back with a bunch of tokens in his hands. Your eyes once again widen.

“YAH! This is too much! Why did you buy so much?!” you yelled at him like a wife who was getting angry with her husband.

“Tsk, shut up” he scoffed.

“This won’t take that much time. Just watch. Right Chanhyun-ah? Sooo~! What are we waiting for? Let’s go Chanhyun-ah!” Kai pumped his fist and dragged Chanhyun off. You blew your bangs and a smiled lit on your face. You shook your head and followed their direction. Kai did spoke the truth when he said that it wouldn’t take that long to use all the tokens. The tokens were gone within an hour and a half. Chanhyun was smiling non-stop when he won the games, but frowning when Kai won almost all of the games. You sometimes comforted him and told him that he can just try again or play different game. When he kept losing you would go to Kai pinched his arms.

“Let him win once~” You gritted your teeth. Kai will just follow your order when he saw Chanhyun was pouting madly. After playing in the arcade, you took a look at your watch.

‘5:43 p.m’.

*Owh, time does fly by fast* you thought. You guys walked out from the arcade and was deciding on where to go.

“So where are we going now?” you asked. Kai looked at you and then to Chanhyun.

“Where do you want to go Chanhyun-ah?” Kai squatted down and asked Chanhyun.

“I don’t know, but I’m hungry!” Chanhyun smiled. You just shook your head and smiled.

“You’re always hungry Chanhyun-ah!” you smiled. You then held out your hand and grabbed his hand.

“So, let’s go eating. Since our little cutie is hungry” you smiled again. Kai was trying his best to keep his pokerface on every time you smiled. After eating, Kai paid for it again. You felt uncomfortable when using all of his money. You tried to pay for some things but he would always say,

“If you pay, and I’ll kiss you” In the end you would just bit your lip and watch him pay for everything. After eating, you guys decided to take a walk for a while before going home. Chanhyun won’t stop talking with you about himself. You were just smiling ear-to-ear every time he messed up with his words. Kai also couldn’t hold his poker-face anymore, in the end he would laugh along with you two. After a few minutes of walking, Chanhyun was whining because he was tired. He waved his hands asking for you to carry him.

“Noona, I’m tired! Carry me~~” he whined. You gladly picked him up and held him tightly in your arms. As a cue, he put his head slowly on your shoulder. You took a peek and saw his eyes were closed. Kai watched you from behind.

*You look like a mother* he thought and a smile lit on his face.

“What are you smiling at you ert?” you spoke. Kai’s smiled faded right away.

“Ehem!” he faked a cough and turned away.

“Nothing” he continued and rubbed his not-so-itchy head.

“Whatever~” you sighed as you tried to adjust Chanhyun’s position in your arms. Kai saw it and he quickly went to you.

“Let me hold him” he held out his hand. You just nodded and tried to give but as you tri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter