CHAPTER 36

Love You, Mr. Annoying!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ji Hye?” your steps stopped. The so familiar voice appeared from your behind. You stood still.

“Ji Hye? Is that you?” he asked again and his voice sounded so calm and stern at the same time. You kept silent. It’s not that you’re scared but your body and mouth won’t move as you want. But your eyes never tear off from staring the ground. Just then the person walked towards you and his steps stopped right in front of you. You could see the person standing still in front of you. Then you heard him scoffed.

“Yah, gorilla!” this time his voice sounded annoyed. You perked up at the ‘gorilla’ word and your face lifted up abruptly. Your eyes met his. But you quickly ran your eyeballs away from his eyes.

*Why him?* you still asked yourself even though you already know the voice belong to.

“Yah! I’m talking to you” he sounded annoyed.

“What~” you answered in lazy way. Kai kept his smile when he heard your voice. He loved it that you were annoyed by him.

“What are you doing out here?” he broke the silence. You still tried hard not to meet his eyes.

“Nothing” you replied in monotone.

“Shouldn’t you go to sleep now?” he asked again.

“My eyes said that they want some fresh air” you replied a nonsense answer.

“You are weird” he scoffed. You just kept quiet.

*When will this guy leave?* you mentally pout. Kai saw that you were in a deep thought. Suddenly, a ‘brilliant’ idea popped in his mind. 

*Flick*

“OUCH!” you rubbed your forehead.

“YAH!” you hissed and looked at him with the killing aura. But you were surprised by his sudden laugh.

“Puhaha!” he held his stomach. The killing aura slowly faded. Kai slowly stopped laughing.

“Haha, I miss doing that” he suddenly blurted. You stopped rubbing your forehead, stunned by his words. Kai then realized what he just said, but instead of being devastated, he kept his pokerfaced.

*This girl is really something* Kai mentally smiled.

“Yah!” he pushed your forehead using his index finger. You stumbled backwards, but you manage to gain your balance back.

“Aish!” your hand made their way to smack Kai’s arm, hardly. Kai groaned in pain as he stared at you who was smiling at your work.

“No need to thank me, I’m just happy to give you that” you stuck your tongue at him and started to walk away.

“Yah!” Kai suddenly shouted but you ignored him.

“Where are you going?” you kept ignoring him.

“It’s dark there!” he warned. You gulped but you tried to be brave.

“You don’t know what’s  over there!” his voice slowly faded. This time you really stopped walking. Kai smiled in satisfaction.

“Why did you stop?” he sarcasms from far.

*Aish, this guy is really annoying!* you screamed in your head. Just then, you started to walk again. Kai’s eyebrows met.

*Acting brave huh?* he smirked.

*Let’s see how brave can you be?* Kai rose his eyebrow. Finally, you arrived at the bench. That place wasn’t too dark for you, and the bench was facing the flowing river. You immediately sat your down on the bench. You hugged yourselves and slowly leaned your back against the bench. You inhaled the fresh air and closed your eyes, trying to relax. You opened your eyes then propped your feet up and hugged your knees close to your chest. You closed your eyes again and rest your head on your knees.

*I wish everyday is like this* you mentally smile. Kai on the other hand who was ready to make an attack, immediately cancel his intention after seeing your calmness.

*Better not to start the war* he thought. Just then, his feet suddenly make their way and walked towards you. You were still in your dreamland so you didn’t even noticed that Kai was already sitting besid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter