CHAPTER 31

Love You, Mr. Annoying!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So is everyone here?” Taeyeon clasped her hands and looked at he two of you.

“I don’t know” you shrugged and quickly took a seat somewhere. Kai’s eyes trailed you until you found a seat.

“Yah, Jongin!” D.O. popped out of nowhere. Kai was startled and jerked in the place.

“What?” he huffed while rubbing his chest. D.O. just grinned innocently.

“Nothing, come on let’s go. There are two seats left beside Ji Hye. Don’t you want to fill it?” D.O. teased. Kai smirked at his  statement. Since everyone was already here, it looks like that the seats were really meant for D.O. and him. D.O. stood there waiting for his response.

“What are you thinking?! Come on! Or noona will get angry!” D.O. huffed and smacked Kai’s arm.

“Ouch, yo-”

“YAH! YOU TWO! COME HERE!” Kai’s words were cut by Taeyeon’s shout. You jerked on your seat because of her. You looked up and saw an irritated Taeyeon who was glaring at D.O. and Kai. D.O. gulped and started to walk towards the gathering place.

“I told you!” D.O. hissed and walked past Kai quickly and sat down one seat away from you. As he walked to the seat your eyes won’t stop staring at him. Actually to be exact it was more like glaring. He sat his down on the seat and met your eyes. He huffed and silently stuck his tongue at you.

“Aish!” you wailed your legs as attempt to kick him, but before you did that Kai came and sat right beside you, which make you stunned. You dragged your legs slowly to your side and sat properly. You could see through your eyes corner that D.O. was laughing. You just let out a sigh. Soon, Taeyeon took her place right on the stage and grabbed the mic.

“Test, test!” she tapped the mic lightly to check it. She nodded when she knew that the mic was in good condition.

“Okay! Let’s get it start!” she beamed. The others stopped talking and sat up properly. Suddenly someone poke your waist from behind. You jerked and accidentally let a shout.

“KYAA!” you quickly cupped your mouth. Kai who was sitting peacefully beside you also jerked on his seat because of your shout. He then looked at you weirdly. As a cue, all the eyes also on you, you ducked.

“I’m sorry!” you blurted. Kai shook his head. Everyone just shrugged and turned to the front again. You let out a sigh relief.

*Stupid poking waist* you hissed and turned to your back. Your eyes widened to see Chihoon were sitting right behind you. You stunned once again.

“Oh! It’s you, Chihoon-sshi” you blurted. Chihoon rubbed his head and grinned innocently.

“I’m sorry” he apologized. You wanted to get mad at him but since you like him, the anger went away completely. Unlike Kai, even if he just teases you a little, you just wanted to kill him.

“Aniyo, it’s okay!” you smiled. Chihoon beamed back. Kai turned to you when he heard you talking to someone. His face fell when he saw you were talking to Chihoon and what make him sadder was that you were smiling at Chihoon. He tried to resist the thought and quickly turned to the front. Soon you stopped talking with Chihoon and turned towards Taeyeon who were already in the middle of speech.

“So we’re going to have our summer break right?” Taeyeon asked. The audiences were nodding and a big smile appeared on each face. Your smile also lit on your face at the word of summer.

“What do you think of summer break?” Taeyeon asked again.

“Beach! Party! MT!” there were various answers coming out from the audience.

*I just want to be with the one I love* you thought and silently smiled wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter