CHAPTER 27

Love You, Mr. Annoying!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You stirred in your sleep as you heard your alarm ringing like crazy.

** you cursed in annoyance.

*It is Saturday today! Who the hell wakes up this early on a Saturday!* you cursed again.

You grabbed your alarm clock and threw it somewhere in your room. Luckily it landed safely on the sofa otherwise you would have had to buy a new one. You continued sleeping peacefully. You snuggled under the warm blanket and went back to your dreamland once again.

You woke up again when you felt the heat from the sunlight passed through the window. Your eyelashes parted and the bright sunlight made you squint your eyes.

“What time is it?” you hissed. You searched for your phone and looked at it the time.

‘12:37 pm’. 

*Whoa I sure am tired* you sat up on your bed with your legs crossed. You scanned your room for nothing. It is been your habit to stare your room before getting up from the bed. You rubbed your eyes once again and got off from the bed to go to the bathroom. You did your usual routine but for today you took your time.

*Why is today so…silent?* you thought as you applied some BB cream on your face. You got out from the bathroom and walked back into your room. You found out that there was nobody at home.

*Where is everyone?* you thought and made your way to the downstairs.

“APPA!” you shouted while entering the kitchen. You pouted when you found the kitchen was empty.

“SUHO OPPA! CHANYEOL OPPA!” you shouted your brothers name.

“...” There was no reply.

*Urgh, where is everyone?* you walked to your room back just to find out that there was a sticky note on your door.

*Opps! Why did I not see this until now?* you shook your head. You took the note and read it silently. It was from Suho.

‘Ji Hye-ah, appa and I have something important to attend and Chanyeol have his basketball practice for today. If you’re bored, go somewhere BUT don’t go alone! It is dangerous out there. Appa had left some money on the table beside the television, you can use it. That’s all! Have FUN! =)’

You smiled as you put the notes on the nightstand in your room.

*I’m old enough to go everywhere alone oppa* you shook your head yet still smiling. While taking a bath you decided on what you wanted to do today.

“Where am I going today? I’m bored as hell right now!” you sighed and sat on the sofa in your living room. Suddenly an idea popped in your mind. You grabbed your phone and quickly dialed your best friend number and waited for her to pick up. After a few ring, she finally picked it up.

“Oh, hello Ji Hye-ah” she spoke first.

“Bora-ah, I’m bored. Let’s go somewhere” you replied.

“When? Today?” she asked.

“Yes. Today! There is nobody at home and I’m super bored right now” you sighed.

“Ji Hye-ah~ I’m sorry. I can’t. I’m on my way somewhere with my mom right now” she sound upset.

“WHAT!” you sound more upset.

“I’m sorry Ji Hye-ah”

“Erm, its okay. I guess I need to go alone” you made a sad voice.

“Ji Hye-ah, don’t be sad. I know who can accompany you for today” Bora spoke happily.

“Who? I don’t know anyone besides you”

“Yes you know that person so much”

“Who?”

“How about Kai?” your heart thumping at his name.

“Who?...”

“Kai” she repeated.

“Why him? Out of all the people in this world, why him?” you sound annoyed but deep in your heart you could feel that your heart was beating.

“Well, I thought you would like it” she laughed.

“Like it my . Huh!” you sighed.

“J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter