CHAPTER 9

Love You, Mr. Annoying!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone was looking at her without any interest because everybody knows that she is the teacher’s golden lady. 

“Why me...? Chihoon is good-looking too” Kai suddenly blurted and pointed his index finger towards Chihoon. Chihoon blinked a few times then furrowed his eyebrows.

*Well I will take that as compliment* Chorong turned towards Chihoon and then she rolled her eyes. She then looked at Kai.

“Why don’t you just agree with me?” She suggested

“Tsk, how about I not because that was a stupid idea” Kai said in sarcasm. Chorong started to get annoyed.

“YAH! If you guys doesn’t want to agree with me. Then fine..! I will get my pull out of this club, so that this club will be disbanded. You guys know right, if we didn’t win this competition then this club will be gone. And we surely can't win if we don't have the lead actress” she smirked at the last word. Everyone gasped because they know that Chorong wasn’t lying. Kai shot her a look.

“Really..!.? You want to get out of here..?! Fine, just go, we don’t need someone like you in here! Besides seeing you here everyday, at the practice, just makes me want to vomit” Kai shot her back. She flinched at his words.

“And this club won’t be disbanded since there are so many other girls that can replace you” this time Kai was smirking.

“W-What did you just say?” Chorong asked when she know that she is losing now.

“Are you deaf now, I said you are welcome to leave. The exit is right over there” Kai said and pointed to the door with his head. Chorong was so pissed now. Some of the students snickered when they saw her like that. They all knew that Kai always had a way to make Chorong shut .

“Well, fine then, good luck at finding my substitute!” and with that she walked towards the exit.

*Stupid Kai..! WTF..!* Chorong just can’t get stop cursing in her mind as she walked towards the exit. Everyone looked so happy when they saw Chorong wasn’t here anymore. D.O. and the others were clapping as they saw Chorong walked away. It is not even a half hour past after the scene suddenly the room door were burst open, revealing the pissed teacher.

*Oh crap*.

Kai looked at the door just to see Mrs. Choi walking tow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter