MY NOT SO SPEECH

Love You, Mr. Annoying!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello guys!

First of all, I want to thanks for all of this. The time I wrote this story, I never knew this would be this successful (?).

I wrote this ‘letter’, because I wanted to thank all of you, subscribers. Seriously thanks!! You don’t even know how much feels I have right now. Haha. That’s all. I’m not the type of person who knows how to write a long speech. Hehe.

 

 

For all Malaysians, please read this.

I know you guys have read the novel  titled, ‘LOVE YOU, MR. ARROGANT’, but seriously I didn’t take the title from that book. I admitted that this story title was not LOVE YOU, MR. ANNOYING from the first, but DEFINITION OF ANNOYING IS KAI.

But, seriously, right after I changed the title to LOVE YOU, MR. ANNOYING, my sister was back from the mall and bought a novel which has the similar title.

At first I was like, ‘What the heck! Super pure coincidence’. Yeah, something similar to that.

The reason I’m saying this because there’s a lot of you guys keep asking or maybe saying that I copied the story title or maybe the plot.

For the God Sake! I didn’t.

Let me be honest here, do you guys read COKE AND SUNDAE?

Yes, I thought of this story after reading the novel. But I didn’t copy the story.  So stop saying that you have read this somewhere. Maybe some of the scenes were taken from the book but I do change the plot.

So that’s all.

Maybe I’m sound rude he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter