CHAPTER 46

Love You, Mr. Annoying!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time flew by really fast whenever you were with Kai. Everything went just fine, after the date. It is already 3 weeks after the date happened. You felt so delighted everyday, but not until one day.

“Ji Hye-ah, you’re not with Kai today?” Bora bumped her shoulder with yours for your attention. You turned to her.

“I don’t know. Did you see him here?” you asked her lazily.

“Nope” she smiled sheepishly. Kai’s not with you? How weird. Well, he just text you that he got sudden meeting for the Musical Club along with the members. At first you were weird, because you are also the member of the Musical Club, right? But why aren’t you invited too. You quickly shook the thought away and just decided to walk home alone today.

“Bora-ah, you can go first” you bid her goodbye.

“What? But you’re alone- wait…” she eyed you.

“You want to meet Kai right?” she smiled like a weirdo.

“Well, kind of” you smiled sheepishly.

“Arasso, be safe” she then hugged you. You hugged her back, and watched her disappear. When she was out of your sight, you took out your phone and read the message again. Actually, Kai sent you a text just a few minutes ago.

“Meet me at the Musical Club” you mumbled the text. You then skidded happily to the club. You noticed that there are only a few people in the hallway, since it’s time to go home already. You arrived at the club in no time and saw that the door was opened slightly and that’s when your steps stopped abruptly. You heard an awful familiar voice inside the club. You shook your thought.

*Maybe a girl that have same voice with her* you nodded at your thought. But still you’re tip toed and silently get inside the room. You peeked through the big cupboard, which was located a few feet from them. Even though the person was facing his back at you, but you know who it is. But watching the scene, your eyes widened abruptly.  

FLASHBACK 

Kai was talking with D.O., but suddenly he got a text message from an unknown number.

“Urgent meeting at Musical Club at 4:30 pm today” Kai read the text silently. D.O. tried to peek over it, but Kai just eyed him, which make him stop.

“Ji Hye, huh?” D.O. nudged Kai’s arm, earning a scoffed from him. D.O. hissed.

“Fine, I’m going. See you tomorrow” he waved indifferently at Kai before walking away. Kai watched D.O. disappeared, before slung his bag to his shoulder. He then stared at the phone again and his face fell abruptly.

“But I want to send Ji Hye home today” he mumbled and walked outside the class. Finally Kai decided to send you a message to inform about that meeting. After sending it, he took another glance at the text, *Meeting? But who is this?* Kai was puzzled. Kai then placed his phone in his bag.

*Maybe noona? She always changes her phone number* he thought and quickly walked to the club. He entered the club, only to found out that there was nobody in there. Kai was hesitated in whether to enter or not, but after hearing a noise fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter