CHAPTER 5

Love You, Mr. Annoying!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soon after you and him arrived at your house. You found Mr. Park in front yard washing his car. You beamed him a sweet smile that you never showed to Kai before, but for today Kai saw it and his heart melted immediately. He couldn’t take his eyes of you since then. Your father beamed you back a sincere smile. Suddenly he saw Kai was standing at the front gate and his eyes were locked on you. Mr. Park raised his eyebrows in confused and suspicion.

*Wow~ my mighty daughter has a boyfriend, and she doesn’t even bother to tell me* your father thought.

*Teasing him a little won’t be rude right?* he continued his thought and took a glance at you who was trying untie your shoelaces.

“YAH, Little boy!” Mr. Park shouted and it make Kai and you startled. Kai quickly change his gaze towards your father.

*Oh! Crap. I was staring at her so much and I don’t even noticed this old man* he scoffed. You looked over to Kai and saw his stiffened face. You chuckled at the sight.

*Way to go appa* you smiled at your dad. Mr. Park approached Kai and stop in front of Kai while holding the water hose. Kai’s eyes darted towards the water hose.

*He is not going to shoot me out with that right.* He felt relieved when Mr. Park let go of the hose.

“Who are you?” Mr. Park asked with his fierce face just to make Kai flinched a bit.

*I told you my dad’s face would freak people out* you thought, still sitting at the doorstep watching those two. Kai just remained still in his position.

“I’ll ask you again, who are you?” Mr. Park said and glanced towards you. Actually he wanted to tease you not Kai because he thought Kai was your boyfriend. He thought that you would be annoyed at him because he kept on bothering your ‘boyfriend’.

“Don’t be a coward one, if you want to date my precious daughter, you must face me first” your father blurted bluntly. Your eyes widen in shock.

“WHAT!!!!” you and Kai shouted in unison. You got up from your place just now and darted between Kai and your dad with just one shoe on.

“WE’RE NOT DATING APPA!!!” you shouted with wide eyes. This time Kai just kept quiet in fact there was even a small smirk on his face.

“What, your not?” your dad eyed the two of you.

“You can’t fool me. He clearly has his eyes-” Kai quickly cut his words off and introduced himself

“Oh, Mr. Park! Annyeong haseyo, my name is Kim Jongin!” Kai spoken loudly and gave a big bow.

*Wow.. so he does have manners…* you thought. You were quite impressed by his sudden manners.

“Ji Hye is right, we’re not dating” Kai con

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter