CHAPTER 48

Love You, Mr. Annoying!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ji Hye-ah” Kai suddenly spoke, after being silent for a moment. You hummed and let him talk.

“Why are you ignoring all my calls and messages?” he asked you. But still no answer from you, Kai then sighed.

“Are you mad at me?” he asked another question. This time, you sat down and curled your legs up to hug your knees instead of answering him.

“I’m sorry if I made you mad then, but please tell me what is my fault?” he spoke again. You kept silent again. He turned to you and bit his lips.

“Please Ji Hye-ah, tell me what’s wrong” he sounded desperate. You inhaled the air, before you start to talk.

“I don’t know what is your fault actually, but just now…” you stopped.

“Just now what Ji Hye-ah?” he said eagerly.

“Just now, at the musical club…you and Chorong” you stopped your sentence again.

*I knew it* Kai snapped out of his thought.

“Did you see everything?” he asked. You shook your head.

“But I did hear Chorong confess…to you” you bit your lips.

“And she was hugging you. Why didn’t you pushed her? WHY?!!” you suddenly burst into anger and hit Kai on his arm rapidly.

“This might sound terrible but you could have just push her away. But you didn’t… You let her hug you. Why?!” you hit him between each words. Kai was groaning each you hit him but you ignored it and continued hit him. Besides it didn’t really hurt Kai physically since you felt so weak and tired. It hurt his heart the most seeing you like this.

“Why?!” you hit him for the last time and sighed. Kai watched you silently as you calmed down a bit. He then rubbed his arm, and it surely going to be all bruised by tomorrow.

*It doesn’t hurt as much as this * Kai trailed his hand to his heart.

*If I’m feeling this hurt imagine Ji Hye* He looked over to you but you didn’t want to look at his face. You took a deep breath before you spoke again.

“S-Sorry, I j-”

“No, I’m sorry” Kai cut your words. You looked up at him.

“You feel ease now?” he asked you concerned. You hate to admit it, but after hitting him just now all your anger seem to have gone away just like that. You then nodded slightly at his question. Kai smiled in satisfaction.

“Does it hurt?” you asked and took a glimpse at his arm. You saw his arm was getting red because of your hits. Kai playfully smiled.

“A lot” he blurted. You felt sudden guilty.

“I’m sorry, I just--” you bit your lips. Kai suddenly bumped his shoulder with yours.

“It’s okay” he smiled. Seeing his smile, made you want to smile too. But you bit your lips, to prevent from smiling.

“It really hurts doesn’t it?” you asked again.

“No it doesn’t” he scoffed.

“Getting hit by girl” He shook his head cutely.

“It tickles actually.” he bluffed making you giggled.. You turned away and secretly smiled.

“So am I forgiven?” Kai suddenly asked.  Your face fell.

“Forgiven for what?” you asked him.

“For everything, the thing from the moment I met you until now and forever” he said. You softened at his words.

“I guess so” you playfully smile. Kai hissed when you answered him.

“Yah! You hit me like crazy and I’m still not forgiven?” he scoffed. You smiled sheepishly and shrugged.

“Yah!” Kai huffed. But you just stuck your tongue at him.

“Alright then, what shall I do to get my apology approved?” he said while tapping his index finger to his chin. You shrugged again.

“Maybe this” just then you were pinned to the ground. Your eyes widened.

“YAH, what are you doing?” you slightly gasped.

“Nothing, just…” just then Kai’s hands make his way towards your waist. And that was the time; you started to laugh like crazy.

“S-stop-haha-not there-haha~” you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter