CHAPTER 32

Love You, Mr. Annoying!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally, the day has arrived.

“Ji Hye-ah, are you ready? Bora is here already!” Suho said as he opened your bedroom door. You turned to him and slightly nodded.

“Do you need any help?” he walked towards you.

“It’s okay oppa. I’m already done” you beamed. Suho replied you with a pure smile. 

“JI HYE-AH!!!” Chanyeol burst into the room. You jerked from his actions. He went to you and attacked you with a tight hug. Suho shook his head seeing this scene.

“I’m going to miss you” Chanyeol rocked your body side to side. Meanwhile, you were struggling to get away from his hug.

“Oppa~ mmphh” he hugged you tighter. Suho saw that you were trying your best to get away from Chanyeol and quickly helped you.

“Yah! Yah! Yah! Do you want to kill her or something?!” Suho grabbed Chanyeol’s hood and pulled him away from you. Chanyeol stumbled backwards, but unfortunately you were dragged too since he was hugging you so tight.

“KYAA~!” You guys landed on the bed with you on top of Chanyeol. You looked up to your grinning idiot brother. You couldn’t help but burst into laugh too. Suho smiled as well.

“Enough! Enough! Or you’re gonna be late Ji Hye-ah!” Suho helped you up from Chanyeol. Chanyeol got up by himself.

“It’s okay. If I’m late, I’m going to blame Yeol oppa anyway” you chuckled. Suho ruffled your hair

“Great job dongsaeng” he stated.

“Yah!” Chanyeol rolled his eyes and pouted.

“Aigoo, my oppa is upset” you patted his back.

“Do I care?” you continued and grabbed your bag quickly before dashing out of the room quickly.

“Yah!” Chanyeol seemed to get the situations. He went after you and just to find out that you were already at the front door. You were standing right next to Bora smiling innocently at him. Chanyeol softened seeing your smile. He went downstairs followed by Suho. When they arrived, you hugged Suho then Chanyeol once again.

“Just send my regard to appa nae~ Tell him don’t miss me too much!” you joked. They chuckled and nodded at the same time. You beamed to them and then opened the door, Bora bowed to them and followed you out.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

You arrived on campus and saw a double-decker bus. Beside it was Taeyeon who was talking with Sunny.

*That is it! * You were so excited. You grabbed Bora’s hand and took her to Taeyeon.

“Annyeong, unnie!” you beamed. Taeyeon’s lips curled into a smile immediately after seeing you.

“Annyeong Ji Hye-ah, you’re arrived just on time. So who’s this with you?” she trailed her eyes to Bora.

“Owh, unnie this is Bora. Bora this is Taeyeon unnie and that is Sunny unnie” you stated. Bora bowed to them. They beamed a smile back.

“Owh, you’re here too!” a sarcastic voice appeared from behind. Taeyeon smiled fell immediately. You jerked and turned to see that person. Your eyes widened.

*Witch* you thought but yet still tried hard to smile. Chorong rolled her eyes. Seeing her like that made you want to punch her right away.

“What are you doing here?” you said in soft but firm voice. She clucked her tongue.

“Tsk, why are you so busybody about me?” Chorong blurted. Bora gulped down seeing you two. She could feel the tense between you and Chorong. Bora had once heard about Chorong but she didn’t know that Chorong was really like this. Bora took a glance at Taeyeon and saw Taeyeon also was glaring at Chorong.

“Oh, I’m sorry I didn’t mean to get into your pathetic life!” you smirked.

“You… What?” Chorong shot a glare at you.

“As I said, you heard it right? or are you deaf now?” you said in sarcasm. You then turned to Taeyeon and bowed.

“Call me when it’s time to leave” you smiled and walked past Chorong who was still pissed off. You purposely bump into her shoulder lightly.

“Aish! Stupid!” she rubbed her shoulder. But then an unknowing smile appeared on her face.

*Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter