CHAPTER 7

Love You, Mr. Annoying!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah, Kai!” Kai heard someone shout his name. He turned and saw his best friend, D.O., running towards him. Kai stopped walking and waited for D.O. to arrived in front of him. He didn’t want his friend to end up crashing into him since he was running at full speed.

“Hey, what’s wrong? Its looks like that you’ve been looking for me in the entire campus” Kai sarcasms.

“Hell yeah, I HAVE been looking for you ALL around the campus!” D.O. stated in angry tone.

“Okay calm down first” Kai tried to make D.O. calm down. D.O. inhaled more air and began to relaxed.. He looked up and just to see Kai furrowing his eyebrow.

“Why did you look for me” Kai begin to ask.

“Huh! Okay, uhhh… Wait, let me recall it since it took a while to find you…” D.O replied and started to recall back. Kai shook his head.

*What's wrong with his head?* Kai wondered.

“Ahh~ I got it now! Mrs. Choi wants to see you. She said it’s about the musical. She also told me that she has informed it to you yesterday morning” D.O informed to him. Kai gasped after hearing that.

*Crap! I forgot it* He started to run and left D.O alone. D.O shook his head

*What the heck?* He turns to leave but something stopped him.

“Wait! I had to do something don’t I? OMG! Why do I have to be so forgetful like Lay?!” he groaned. Then he remembered that he should follow Kai because he is also one of the musical members. He turned to Kai direction and began to run again.

~~~~~~~~~~

“Okay! Kai and D.O., I rely everything on you guys” Mrs. Choi finished the work.

*Tsk, fat lazy teacher! Always relying everything on us. If you’re giving me all the work, then what are you doing. Get your fat bigger..?* Kai couldn’t stop cursing.

“Before that, do you have something to ask me?” Mrs. Choi blurted. D.O. raised his hand.

“Yes D.O.?”

“Uhhh~ actually…! Erm~ it’s okay.” D.O. said and blinked innocently. Kai narrowed his eyes to D.O. whose eyes still locked to his notes.

“Okay then D.O.. So I hope you guys will perform the best out of the best” Mrs. Choi said as she clapped her hand in hope before walking away. Kai just kept his poker face and let out a big sighed when the teacher was out of sight.

“Seriously, why did Mrs. fa-” he stopped abruptly when he saw Mrs. Choi walked in again. He quickly fumbled to his notes to avoid her.

“Sorry, I forgot my car key” she said and grabbed the car key on the table then walked towards the exit again.

*Huh* Kai smirked. He took another glance over the teacher to make sure that she is completely gone.

“!” Kai shouted and it made D.O. startled. The notebook that he was holding sailed into the air and landed on Kai’s head.

“Aish! YAH!” Kai shouted at D.O. while rubbing his sore head. D.O. smiled sheepishly.

“Hehehe, sorry. I wasn’t my fault completely. You..” He was going to say it was Kai’s fault for yelling but he thought it was best to just let the problem slide. Kai rolled his eyes and sighed.

“By the way, why did that fat teacher always ask us to do this by ourselves. Can’t she just a least help us with the props?” D.O. could only shrug and let out the big sighed too.

“When will the musical be held?” Kai spoke.

“Ah! Oh..! Wait..! urmm~~” D.O. fumbled through some papers.

 “Okay, I found it…! Oh-oh” Kai saw D.O. widen his eyes suddenly.

“Why?”

“After I count all the day left, it is three weeks from today!” D.O said proudly.

“WHAT and why did you sound so proud and..! Why did that fat teacher just told us now!” this time Kai eyes were widen and it looks like it would came out from the socket,

“Are you sure?” Kai peeked over to the sheet of paper.

“Give me a second…” D.O began to count again.

“Yup..! And I’m pretty sure I am good at math stuff.” he highlighted the words and grinned. Kai begin to be more frustrated.

“Kai, are you okay…?” D.O. asked in concerned. He looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter