CHAPTER 19

Love You, Mr. Annoying!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Huhh” you laid your body on your bed with a huge sigh.

*Curse this day, I got more than millions words in my mind now. ARGH!!!* you ruffled your hair in frustration.

“Why did I agree with that dude?” you got up and sat down with you legs crossed on your bed. You sighed and was about to lie down when you hit your head against the headboard.

“Ahhhh~!” you groaned while rubbing your head.

*How could this day be so bad* you laid your body slowly to avoid from hitting it again. You let out another sigh.

“Ji Hye-ah!!!” suddenly someone knocked your door. You knew the familiar voice, it was Suho.

“Yes oppa, you can come in. The door is unlocked” you replied. Suho opened the door slowly and poked his head inside.

“Can I come in?”

“Yes oppa, I told you already” you smiled. Suho entered the room and closed the door behind him slowly before walking towards you.

*I just wish that Chanyeol could also have the polite side in him* you chuckled.

“Why are you chuckling?” Suho asked as he took a seat on your bed. You stopped and sat up.

“Haha, nothing. I’m just wondering why are you so kind but Chanyeol was totally opposite compared with you” you titled your head.

“Tsk, so you want me to be like him” Suho asked while grinning.

“Huh! Oh no oppa. Just be yourself. I already have one of him and that’s enough for me” you smiled.

“Aish this kid” he patted your head.

“Oh by the way oppa, where is Ch-” as you were about to say the name when your door suddenly burst opened.

“JI HYE-AH!!!!” Chanyeol dashed into your room.

“Speaking of the devil” you tugged Suho and burst into laughter.

“Hey, hey, am I missing something?” Chanyeol asked giddily as he sat on your bed.

“Yes, you missed a lot, right oppa!” you poked Suho and laughed with him again. 

“Aaa~ tell me what is it?” Chanyeol whined.

“Stop it oppa, whining doesn’t suit you” you stopped laughing and went into a serious mode in the blink of and eye.

“Whoa, my dongsaeng. You can quickly change your expression just like that! You should be an actress instead, right hyung” Chanyeol put his thumbs up as he nudged Suho. Suho nodded agree with Chanyeol. You let out a chuckled and hit their arm lightly.

“Whatever oppa, I need my privacy now. I’m not being rude here, but can you get out of here now?” you eyed the door.

“Owh, come on. We used to bath together” Chanyeol grinning. Hearing him say things like that made you remembered of Kai.

“Oppa, you ert!” you smacked his arm and pushed him off of your bed. Suho sighed at the two of you. You, however, were busy trying to get Chanyeol out of your room.

“Oh Our Ji Hye has grown up!” Chanyeol chuckled.

“Enough oppa, or

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter