CHAPTER 20

Love You, Mr. Annoying!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Only a few days left before the musical, you keep practicing your lines with Taeyeon.

“No, not like that, you should put more emotions in it! Also adjust your pitch so that it doesn’t sound like your read it off a page.” Taeyeon told you after you read your lines.

“But how, seriously I don’t know how to do this?” you sighed.

“It’s okay, just try again” she said while taking a seat in front of you on the couch, while you were standing in front of her. You read your line, when suddenly Kai interrupted.

“Yah, you should put more emotion in that. This is musical, not your life, eh wait! Do you even have life?” he said in sarcasms and took a seat beside Taeyeon. You just stared at him with an un-amused face.

“What are you doing here?” Taeyeon eyed her brother.

“Waeyo, I just want to watch my gorilla practicing. Can’t I?” Kai replied simply.

“Who is YOUR gorilla, ert!” you blurted in no time. Kai looked up at you.

“Tsk, fine! I mean this gorilla” he eyed you.

“Whatever” you huffed. Taeyeon shook her head because of you two. Seeing you two like this suddenly an idea popped in her mind.

“Owh, Ji Hye-ah, I think you should practice with your partner to get the feeling” Taeyeon eyed Kai.

“What?!” you yelped.

“No way, I don’t want to practice with him, he is just…just…”

“Just what gorilla?” Kai raised his eyebrow. Taeyeon suddenly raised her hand just to smack his brother on his head.

“Ahh-… noona, wae?” Kai groaned.

“Yah! How many times do I have to tell you, she has name! JI HYE! The only gorilla here would be you!” Taeyeon said madly. You quickly le out a snicker but covered your mouth.

“*Way to go unnie~!* I cheered her on.

*Serves you right* you stuck your tongue when Kai’s eyes darted to you. He made a face back at you.

“No I won’t call her that, I think I would like gorilla more” Kai replied. Taeyeon did a face-palm.

*First D.O and now him, what’s wrong is this kids?*

“Whatever, Ji Hye-ah, practice with this ert okay” Taeyeon nudged Kai with her elbow. Your eyes widen by her words.

“WHAT?! Unnie~, stay with me~” you pouted.

“I don’t want to stay here along with this ert!” you pointed at him as you continued.

“I’m not a ert” Kai whispered to himself. Taeyeon got up from the seat and walked towards you.

“I need to go help the others. It’s okay, he won’t do anything. just practice okay” she patted your arm.

“But unnie” You pouted.

“No buts! Just practice” she smiled.

“Huh~ Arasso…! See you later unnie” you waved to her. She then walked to the others. Mentally you were crying because knowing the fact that you had to practice with THE ert. You took a deep breath before turning to Kai. You were surprised to see that Kai was staring right at you.

“W-what are you staring ert?!” you tried to break the stare but it sound stuttered. Kai raised his eyebrow.

“Hoot~~ Gorilla is scared of stare” he smirked.

*What in the world? Does he say whatever pops up in that head of his?* You wondered.

“Who said so? It’s because of you! Just what are you thinking with that stare of yours?” you blurt bluntly and you don’t notice that he was already smiling in meaning.

“What do you think I am thinking about?” he got up from the chair and walked towards you.

*Great Ji Hye* you gulped.

“W-what do you think you’re doing ert?!” you walked backwards when you saw him walking towards you. Just then, your back met the large prop that happened to be the background of the musical.

*Owh great, this always happens when I need to escape. * He walked closer to you and in the blink of eye, you were trapped in his arms once again.

*Again!* you thought and closed your eyes when you saw his face near yours.

*Dammit*  You expected him to do something towards you but instead you received a flick on your forehead, your eyes opened abruptly.

“Ouch” you rubbed your sore forehead.

“YAH!” you narrowed your eyes at Kai.

“What the hell are you doing?!” you asked. Instead of answering your question he just gladly laughing at you. 

*What the hell?!* you cursed mentally. He walked away from you and sat on couch back.

“Faster gorilla, we need to practice. Stop playing around” he spoke and opened his dialog.

*What the ? He is the one who is playing around, not me!*

“Who is playing around?” you mumbled as you walked to him.

“Sit” he asked you, when you arrived in front of him.

“No, thank you” you rejected it.

“Sit or I’ll make you” he threatened you.

“Aish!” You hissed out loud in annoyance.

“A-aish? Is that how a young lady talks?” He said back to you.

“YES! A YOUNG LADY TALKS LIKE THIS! WHAT WOULD YOU KNOW WHEN YOU DON’T EVEN RECOGNIZE ONE?!” you said madly.

*Recognize one? * Kai had to think about it.

“Ahhh~ YOU!” Kai finally got.

“Pfft~ you’re no young lady. You’re a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter