CHAPTER 1

Love You, Mr. Annoying!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“CHANYEOL OPPA!” you shouted as soon as you entered his room. Everyone from downstairs and throughout the entire house could hear your voice.

“Oppa, faster or we’re gonna be late for class!” You reminded him but nothing happened, instead he was still sleeping under his blanket.

*What?! I thought my voice was loud enough*

“YEOL OPPA!!!” you shouted for the tenth time just to wake him up but he just slept like a log.

“JI HYE, LOW DOWN YOUR VOICE!” you heard someone shouted from downstairs.

“SORRY OPPA! BUT CHANYEOL OPPA WON’T GET UP” you replied to Suho who was preparing breakfast. You then approached to the person who was still sleeping peacefully on his bed, Chanyeol of course.

“ARGH! Whatever but don’t be mad at me if you’re late” you shot him a death glare before walking away towards the door.

“Stop glaring like that, or none of the boys will like or love you” Chanyeol said as he groaned getting up from his messy bed.

“Oh! You’re already awake!” you turned to him and just to find out that he was still in his half-asleep mode.

“Come on oppa! Appa will get mad again if I am late to college again.” you said as you walked over to him and started shaking his shoulder. Listening to the word ‘appa’ made him jolt up and completely awake.

“Okay and stop putting appa into everything, just mentioning him makes me shiver” he said jokingly.

“Shiver or tremble in fear?” you chuckled.

“I’m… not scared of him.” He said and turned away. You and him just began giggling, but it didn’t last long. An unexpected guest burst into the room and pulled the two of you by the ear.

“Ackkk!” you both shouted in unison. The two of you were dragged away by strong arms. You and Chanyeol look up and just to see your angry appa, Mr. Park, glaring at you two.

“Oh appa, g-good morning~!” you both said in unison and beamed Mr. Park a sheepishly smile. However, Chanyeol’s smile was a bit over done and too creepy for your dad. All it did was make things worse for him because appa tugged on his ear roughly.

“A-Appa~!” Chanyeol shouted. The two of you pleaded him to let go in which he did after t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter