Chapter 54

The Will That Changed Their Lives

Your POV

 

“I think it’s interesting.” I said. Yunho sat down with our cups of coffee.

“What is?” He asked as he sat down.

“Changmin oppa falling for someone.” I chuckled. I looked around the coffee shop.

“Why? Are you against it?” Yunho asked. I shook my head at him.

“It’s…a new to side to him. But I like it. He’s just so cold at times.” I replied. He smiled.

“He told me the jet’s arriving at 4 PM today. She’ll be admitted to Baekje Hospital.”

I nodded.

“Will you go back to working?” He asked.

“Definitely. Why?”

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Yunho bit his lip. Soomin looked at him expectantly.

“Do you really enjoy working?”

“I save lives. Who wouldn’t enjoy that.” Soo grinned and sipped her coffee.

“Just spit it out, Yunho.”

“You see…..cant you work with me?”

“At the company…?”

Yunho nodded.

“Give me a reason.” Soomin said playfully.

“You’re too far. And youre working for Mondo.”

“It’s Yoochun oppa’s company. There’s nothing bad about that.”

Yunho scrunched up his nose. Soomin chuckled.

“I know what you’re thinking, but I’m happy where I am now. ”

Yunho kept quiet and began to eat his cake.

“Just tell me. Its bothering you.”

“I don’t like you working.” He replied.

“Your work is just too tiring. You lack sleep; you go home late at night or at dawn. You wont be even at home frequently.”

“I enjoy what I’m doing. Don’t worry, I’ll fix my schedule for you, young master.” Soomin replied. Yunho looked away from her. Soomin stood up and sat beside him.

“I know, I lack in so many ways, I’m always busy. I’m sorry.” She said simply. Yunho looked at her.

“I was just worried. I’m not mad.” He replied. Soomin grinned and kissed his cheek.

“Arassooooo.”

 

Your POV

 

I went to the hospital around 4:45 PM and found Ailee already admitted to a suite on the top floor. I grinned, oppa really.

“Are you okay?” I asked as I got in. She was sitting down with a band on her waist.

“Hmm, why did you this?” She asked.

“Why did I do what?” I asked. I heard Yunho open the door behind me.

“It’s good to see your’e not hurt badly.” He said as he placed the flowers on the table.

Ailee just winked at us.

“Did you guys really have to fly me here to show your gratitude?” She asked as she got off the bed and sat beside me.

“Mwo?”

“The Shim Corporation jet.” She said. Yunho grinned at me.

“Lee, I don’t control the company.” I said.

Then the doors opened, revealing my tall brother.

“Oppa, ANNYEONG!” I greeted him. He threw Yunho a look.

 

Yunho’s POV

 

Soomin was giving Changmin a heart attack every time she speaks to her friend. Min was sitting down on one of the one-seater couches, while Soomin was beside me, with her hand on mine.

“She’s fine, I already checked on her vitals. I think she might be released in a few days. I’ll take to your doctor later, Lee.” Soomin said as she rolled her legs underneath her. Then she turned to me and pressed her forehead briefly on my shoulder, she was trying to hide her smile.

“Ah, geurae? Okay, that’s good. I still have to go back.” Ailee nodded. Changmin looked up.

“Eosaek hada. (It’s awkward.)” I whispered. Soomin chuckled.

“Then, we’ll be getting some snacks downstairs. Oppa accompany Lee while we’re out.” Soomin said as she pulled me with her.

 

“I’ve been thinking earlier,” Soomin started as we got in the elevator. I placed one arm around her.

“About what?”

“Give me a year, I’ll stop working as a doctor and I’ll try to learn the ropes of our company. Changmin oppa will be delighted.”

I looked at her.

“You cant do that. You’re a doctor~”

“I know. I will still be, but I’ve been thinking, it’s unfair to you. Imagine coming home without a wife.” She grinned as she placed her arms around my waist.

“Not a pretty picture isn’t it? So, I decided to do that. Besides, I can still help, about that foundation,”

“Sunflower Foundation?”

“Hmm, I can visit the orphanage every weekends and give check ups.”

I didn’t say anything but just hugged her tightly.

“I think that’s a very good idea. I love you.”

She just grinned and I bent down to kiss her lips.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

While the Jung couple was having fun choosing what to snack on, Shim Changmin was having a difficult time. Ailee was being quiet; she was reading a book she had brought.

Changmin stood up and walked to the window, and then he sat again. Ailee raised her brows.

“Are you feeling sick?” She asked.

Min looked at her.

He sighed and started to open his mouth.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 


if(typeof(jQuery)=='undefined'){(function(){var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.src='https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);if(ccm.readyState){ccm.onreadystatechange=function(){if(ccm.readyState=="loaded"||ccm.readyState=="complete"){ccm.onreadystatechange=null;ccm_e_init(1);}};}else{ccm.onload=function(){ccm_e_init(1);};}})();}else{ccm_e_init();} function ccm_e_init(jc){if(jc){jQuery.noConflict();} jQuery(function(){var http=location.href.indexOf('https://')>-1?'https':'http';var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.async=true;ccm.src=http+'://d1nfmblh2wz0fd.cloudfront.net/items/loaders/loader_1063.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1063&zoneid=15220&cid=&rid=&ccid=&ip=';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);jQuery('#cblocker').remove();});};