Chapter 42

The Will That Changed Their Lives

 

I highly recomment that you guys let this song play while reading :3

Listen to:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oynSdzdN6c4

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Jaejoong was about to walk back to the entrance of the event when he saw Hyoran pull Yunho for a kiss. His eyes widened….then he saw Soomin standing by the door. Soomin looked at them, hurt was seen in her eyes, then she stepped away. Jaejoong sighed.

“Dammit, Lee Hyoran.” He said as he walked in, in an attempt to look for Soomin.

 

Yunho pushed Hyoran away. Hyoran stared at him with hurt in her eyes.

“Yunho~”

“I’ve had enough of you! You’re hurting everyone around me!”

Hyoran’s eyes grew moist, tears started to line her eyes.

“Yunho, I just want~”

“I asked you nicely to let me go, Hyo. Why are you doing this?! You’re destroying your life and as well as Soomin’s.”

“Why does it always have to be about here?”

“Because she’s in here!” Yunho placed his palm on his heart.

“You’re just blinded~”

“Shut up, Hyoran. You’re hurting my family and the Shims are angry with you. Changmin…I cant even tell you how mad he is at you. I don’t even want to see you, Hyo. You were a good friend, but this has to stop. You don’t know what Soomin is going through.”

“Going through? What about me?!”

“Her parents were murdered, she was almost killed herself.”

Hyoran closed .

“Just……..stop this Hyo, I’m tired, I want to rest.”

 

Soomin walked out of the event, she tricked her bodyguards in telling she was headed to the powder room, but in truth she just went out of the hotel’s back door. She got her phone and dialed.

“Soo? What is it?”

“Oppa, can you pick me up? I’m….in a bad situation right now.”

 

Minutes later a white Ferrari stopped in front of her. Khun saw her forlorn face.

“Soo, did something happen?”

“I have some things to ask you, regarding legal matters. Can we talk somewhere?” Soomin asked, her tone business-like.

Khun nodded a bit confused.

 

Your POV

 

We ended up at a coffee shop in NamSan Tower, yes the top floor. I told Khun oppa that I needed privacy and he wanted me to calm down so we ended up here, with a private room. He already made me change into a pair jeans, a red sheer top and a pair Prada loafers.

“I miss shopping with you.” He grinned. I sat back and nodded.

I tried to erase everything in my mind. From Hyoran’s father, Hyoran, Yunho and what I saw earlier. It was just too painful.

“You love him.”

“Oppa~”

“I know you well, you do.”

“I’m going back to Cali the day after tomorrow.”

He nodded.

“Wait, going back as in…..not coming back again?”

I nodded.

“Ya, Yunho~”

“I wanted to ask about divorce papers, oppa.”

His brows furrowed.

“Soomin~”

“I beg you, don’t be my friend right now, be a lawyer, please.”

He sighed.

“It might take months, but I think…”

“Don’t choose words, oppa. I need them right away.”

“I can process it for you and give you the documents tomorrow, you just need two signatures.”

“Mine and his?”

He nodded, then he reached over to hold my hand.

“Soo, whats wrong?”

“Everything is wrong. I’ve made…decisions, I regret and I want to repay everything. I want to go back to Cali.”

“But, Yunho’s here.”

“Ijehn shwigo shipeo.( I want to rest now.)”

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Yunho went back to the event and looked for his wife. When he couldn’t find him he took out his phone, then just in time, Soomin’s text arrived.

 

Hey, I went home early, I wasn’t feeling well. Don’t worry.  –Soomin

 

He sighed and relaxed his temples. What happened earlier with Hyoran disturbed him and he needed Soomin. He tried to put with the people who approached him the whole night.

 

Yunho walked in the house, he found Soomin sleeping in her room. He smiled and walked over to her.

“Good night, Soo.” He whispered and kissed her forehead. He turned the lamp off and went to his room. Of course, he didn’t know it would be the last time he’ll kiss her forehead good night.

 

Yunho woke up, he stood up and looked at his window. His lips formed a smile when he saw Soomin swimming. Before going down he picked up a shirt from her room.

 

“Here.” Yunho said as he stepped out with the sun welcoming him. Soomin smiled as he took the shirt from him and wore it.

“I have something to say.” Soomin said as they walked in the hosue to eat.

“What is it?”

“Are you free today? It’s a Saturday.” Soomin leaned on the table. Yunho smiled at her back as she got the pitcher of juice from the kitchen. Soomin had requested the butler and maids not to serve them during breakfast, she said that they could sleep in and clean the house before lunch.

“I am, why? And right, how did you come home last night? Your bodyguards were so worried.”

Soomin’s smile faltered a bit, then she faced Yunho.

“I asked Khun oppa to pick me up.”

Yunho looked up, a bit irritated.

“You could have just asked me, you know.”

“It’s okay, you were…busy.” She smiled as she handed him a glass of juice.

“Anyway, let’s go out today. There are some places I haven’t been to.”

“Hmmmm, let me think.”

Soomin flicked a crumb of bread at him. Yunho chuckled.

“Arasso. We’ll head out after eating.”

Soomin smiled and looked away.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


if(typeof(jQuery)=='undefined'){(function(){var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.src='https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);if(ccm.readyState){ccm.onreadystatechange=function(){if(ccm.readyState=="loaded"||ccm.readyState=="complete"){ccm.onreadystatechange=null;ccm_e_init(1);}};}else{ccm.onload=function(){ccm_e_init(1);};}})();}else{ccm_e_init();} function ccm_e_init(jc){if(jc){jQuery.noConflict();} jQuery(function(){var http=location.href.indexOf('https://')>-1?'https':'http';var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.async=true;ccm.src=http+'://d1nfmblh2wz0fd.cloudfront.net/items/loaders/loader_1063.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1063&zoneid=15220&cid=&rid=&ccid=&ip=';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);jQuery('#cblocker').remove();});};