Chapter 4

The Will That Changed Their Lives

Narrator’s POV

 

Changmin looked at his hyung.

“Me what?” He asked.

“Since when did you start taking girls home?” Jaejoong asked.

“The----what?” Changmin looked confused.

“Girl. Here.” Junsu nodded. Yunho and Yoochun leaned in and listened.

“There was a girl here.” Yoochun explained trying to smooth things over.

“We have maids here.” Changmin nodded.

“A girl walked by dressed in a bikini.” Yunho said.

Changmin blinked once, twice….. Then he shrugged.

“I don’t know, let’s go. We need to get to Busan by 12.”

“Why are we going again?” Junsu asked.

“Because my parents wanted to meet all of you.” Changmin nodded.

“Why?” Junsu asked.

“Don’t ask the messenger.” Changmin replied as they got out of the house. But his friends were still dubious about him. Who was that girl?

 

Your POV

 

I looked at the four guys sitting in our living room then I went out to the pool. They must be oppa’s friends. I removed my shorts and jumped into the water, just as I resurfaced I saw five cars exit our curb. Boys Over Flowers? I shrugged. Those guys were quite good looking too.

 

“Did oppa leave?” I asked while taking a bite from my sandwich.

“Yes young miss, he’s on his way to Busan right now.”

“Waeyo?”

“Mr. and Mrs. Shim called for him.”

“Eomma and appa are here?”

Butler Pyo nodded. I call oppa’s parents eomma and appa too, it’s because ever since I lost my biological parents they were the ones who took care of me.

Maybe I should go. I really miss them. Might as well surprise Changminnie.

 

After taking a shower I changed into a pair of hot shorts and colored sweater. I grabbed my favorite pair of leather Chuck Taylors and went down.

I got in the Audi R8 and started to drive.

“Now where to….” I the GPS unit on the car. Well, Busan, 40 minute drive on normal speed. Should we make it 20? Eum ha ha.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

The five friends arrived at Rolling Hills Hotel, a famous hotel owned by the Shims. They were sitting down in the lobby. Yoochun was at it again, reading. Ladies in the lounge were starting to talk about them. Some of them threw winks. Jaejoong looked at them he tilted his head. Some girls giggled.

“What’s with them?” He asked.

Yunho shook his head and took out his phone. Changmin rolled his eyes.

 

“Oppa, it’s been a long time.”

Five heads snapped up at the voice. A girl clad in a straw hat and a summer dress was standing before Changmin.

“Oppa? Who are you?” Changmin asked. Yoochun put down his book knowing that it was going to be interesting to watch the maknae suffer.

The girl looked taken aback.

“I’m Jaein, we met at a party last two months.”

Yunho hid his grin with his hand and looked away. Junsu looked up.

“Ah, well thank you for remembering even if I didn’t.” Changmin said as he gave his full attention to his frappe again.

“But, oppa can I have your number?”

“Am I even older than you?”

“Here goes Shim Changmin.” Yunho muttered to Jae. They both grinned.

“Yes, two months.” Jaein smiled.

“I’m sorry, I cant.” Changmin said as he smiled for a millisecond.

“But oppa~”

“Sorry, that oppa’s taken.” Another voice joined.

 

 

Everyone looked up. Jaein narrowed her eyes at the girl. Her shorts accentuated her long and lean legs and her hair was down. There was a small smirk on her lips.

Yunho looked up. Jaejoong gasped.

“Bikini!” Junsu said. Soomin looked at Junsu, a bit distracted.

“Oh, oppa, annyeong.” She walked towards them and bent down to kiss her cousin’s cheek.

Changmin grinned and stood up.

“Welcome back, little girl.” He said as he hugged her with a smile, yes, a smile on his face.

His four friends looked at each other.

 

Yunho’s POV

 

I looked at Changmin as he hugged the unknown girl. Jaein stepped out while glaring at her.

“Have you been doing well?” Changmin asked.

He actually cares for another person’s well being. Interesting. Then Jaejoong cleared his throat. They looked at us.

“Oh, right,guys this is Soomin~”

“Girlfriend?” Junsu interjected. I saw her smile. Changmin shook his head.

“This is Shim Soomin, my younger cousin, Soomin this is Jaejoong, Yunho, Junsu and Yoochun.”

“Annyeonghaseyo.” She bowed politely.

“You’re pretty, I like you. Sit down beside me.” Junsu said as he pushed me lightly.

Soomin just grinned. I started to stand up to pull a chair for her.

“It’s okay, I’ll do it.” She said as she grabbed one of the chairs and sat beside Changmin.

“So, you’re the one we saw earlier?” Yoochun asked. Soomin nodded.

“I was heading out for a swim.” She replied.

“When did you arrive?” Changmin asked. Wow, never saw him so……gentle and caring.

“Last night.” Soomin replied as she crossed her legs.

“Last night and you didn’t tell me?!”

She shrugged.

“I’ll just order, you want something?” She asked as she stood up.

“Clubhouse sandwich.” Min replied. Then she looked at us.

“How about you guys?” She asked.

 

We watched her as she made her way to the counter.

“Ya, your cousin’s cool. She’s….unlike you.” Junsu replied.

“She always had that I’m-not-bothered-demeanor.” Changmin replied.

“She’s really pretty.” Jaejoong sighed and Yoochun nodded.

He’s right though, Shim Soomin was pretty.

“Now hyung, don’t start with that, she’s my little girl.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

i should start with the drama soon hehehe