Chapter 13

The Will That Changed Their Lives

 

Your POV

 

After changing into a zip up skirt and a loose crop top, I grabbed my keys downstairs.

“Ya, don’t forget about the lunch!” I heard oppa holler.

“Arasso!”

 

Ailee stepped out of their house clad in a yellow sundress.

“So tourist, Lee.” I grinned as she got in.

“Where are we going today?” She asked as she tied her hair.

“I’m taking you to COEX then we’ll have lunch there.”

“COEX?”

“It’s an underground mall.”

 

Narrator’s POV

 

The friends were walking around the mall while giggling. Ailee was having a hard time reading and understanding Korean and Soomin was having fun mocking her. They both had cups of coffee in their hands as they checked the stores.

“I wonder what its like to actually live here.”

“I’ll be experiencing that.”

“Oh, we haven’t talked about that. Are you okay?” Ailee asked.

“I don’t know. Besides from the whole arranged marriage thing, another thing is bothering me.”

“Like what? Your husband-to-be looks like Shrek?”

Soomin shook her head.

“Trust me, he’s the complete opposite.”

“Its just that he has a girlfriend whom he dearly loves~”

“You’re jealous already? That’s fast.”

“No, I just feel like I’ve become an…..obstacle.”

“Don’t think like that, you didn’t see this coming too. Besides, you wont be falling for the guy anyway, right?”

“Right.” Soomin nodded.

“Good we have that cleared, because if you do fall in love with him…..that’s going to be hell for you.”

Soomin just chuckled. Then they both heard a voice behind them.

“Soomin-ah.”

Ailee stopped smiling and looked at her friend. Soomin turned.

“Oh….Khun oppa.” She muttered. Khun walked to them. Ailee looked away, a bit guilty.

“I’ve been looking for you.”

“You knew I was here?” Soomin asked.

“Ailee told me.” Khun smiled. Soomin glared at Ailee.

“Can we talk?”

“There’s nothing to talk about.”

“Soomin, please.” He took her hands in his.

“I’m regret what I did~”

“Soomin-ah?”

Ailee looked at the two tall handsome men looking at her friend.

Soomin pulled her hands back. Khun looked at the two guys.

“Oh, Jaejoong oppa and Junsu oppa.” She smiled.

“Let’s go, we’re waiting for you.” Jaejoong said. Soomin nodded.

“Soomin, why are you doing this?” Khun asked. Ailee got nervous.

“Just forget everything that happened between us. Stop looking for me.” Soomin said as she pulled Ailee away.

 

“I am going to kill you later after lunch.” Soomin said as they made their way to Jaejoong and Junsu.

“I’m sorry, I don’t know what came to me~”

Soomin sighed and ran her fingers through her hair.

“So which one of them is your husband?” She giggled. Jaejoong looked back at them.

“Oh, you’re bringing a friend along, too? That’s great.” He smiled at Ailee. Ailee flushed pink.

“Yes, oppa this Ailee, Lee this is Kim Jaejoong and Kim Junsu.” She introduced them briefly.

Ailee just nodded in response a bit clueless on what to do. Soomin grinned; her friend always had a thing for good-looking guys.

“Your brother’s friends look like that?!” She muttered.

 

They entered the restaurant and were guided to a private function hall. As soon as they entered, Ailee found three guys sitting down, one of them was Soomin’s cousin. The other two she didn’t know.

“You brought a friend?” Yoochun stood up. Soomin nodded.

“Why are we here?” Soomin asked.

“It’s a…..pre celebration party for your wedding.” Junsu grinned. Ailee felt conscious. Soomin grinned.

“Uhmm, Yoochun oppa this is Ailee, a friend of mine, Lee this is Park Yoochun.”

“He’s your fiancé?” Ailee slipped. Everyone smiled at her.

“Was she the one who called when we were eating?” A voice suddenly said. Ailee looked around. Yunho stood up and went over them.

“Yeah, it was she.” Soomin grinned and rolled her eyes at her friend. That’s when Ailee saw him. Her eyes widened.

“Lee, this is Jung Yunho, Yunho this is Ailee.” Soomin said. Yunho shook her hand.

“I’m your friend’s…..fiance.”

 

“You know what Soo.” Ailee whispered as they were waiting for the food.

“What? You like one of them already?” Soomin grinned.

“No. I take it back.”

“What?”

“It will be hard not falling for him.”

 

Yunho’s POV

 

I haven’t seen her all smiling and stuff. Soomin was talking with her friend all the while.

“Sorry, I’m late~oh.” Hyoran entered the room.

Soomin waved at her.

“Glad you came.” She said. Hyoran nodded and sat beside me. I saw Ailee looked at Soomin she just nodded in return. Oh, so she knows.

“Well, to the wedding that’s going to take on next week.” Junsu raised his glass for a toast.

“Next week?! What about Khun oppa?!”

We all looked at Soomin’s friend.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 


if(typeof(jQuery)=='undefined'){(function(){var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.src='https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);if(ccm.readyState){ccm.onreadystatechange=function(){if(ccm.readyState=="loaded"||ccm.readyState=="complete"){ccm.onreadystatechange=null;ccm_e_init(1);}};}else{ccm.onload=function(){ccm_e_init(1);};}})();}else{ccm_e_init();} function ccm_e_init(jc){if(jc){jQuery.noConflict();} jQuery(function(){var http=location.href.indexOf('https://')>-1?'https':'http';var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.async=true;ccm.src=http+'://d1nfmblh2wz0fd.cloudfront.net/items/loaders/loader_1063.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1063&zoneid=15220&cid=&rid=&ccid=&ip=';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);jQuery('#cblocker').remove();});};