Chapter 36

The Will That Changed Their Lives

CAMEO FROM THE BOSTON TEETH :D

 

 

Your POV

 

One of my old childhood friends pulled me before I could go to where my cousin was.

“Ya, Ok Taecyeon, I’m not a plushie that you can just drag anywhere!”

He grinned and gave me a bear hug.

“It’s been a while.”

I rolled my eyes.

“Have you been doing well? I heard you were in Japan a few weeks ago.” I said.

“I’m fine. You? I heard about…...all that.”

“I’m fine, a rumor is just a rumor.” I replied. I felt someone tap my back.

“Oh, Changmin-ah.” Taec shook his hand.

“Nice to see you here, Taec mind if I talk to my sister for a while?”

 

“Haraboji might ask you to come up stage later, are you fine with that?”

“Yeah, I guess.”

“What are you wearing? It’s too short.” He commented as he tugged on the hem of my dress.

“Oppa, it’s a mini dress.”

He rolled his eyes at me.

“Hyoran’s here. Don’t come near her. Don’t talk to her; don’t act kind. Don’t help, if something happens, don’t care, arasso?”

I blinked.

“I thought you liked her.” I said.

“That was in past tense, little girl.” He smiled and poked my nose once.

Oh no, he cant know about what happened earlier.

 

Oppa left to talk to some of his business colleagues. I got a flute of Cristal and decided to walk around. A lot of people were in attendance; oppa’s parents were here. I tried to stay away from them as much as possible; they would just bug me about the scandal. I saw Yunho sitting down talking with his friends.

tumblr_m1pbhhRekW1qfc7auo1_250.gif

He’s in his own comfort zone. Talking with business partners, I smiled and looked away. Why do I feel this way? Why am I always looking for him?

I cant like him, can I? He’s…taken.

“Dear, he’s married to you. Why aren’t you approaching him?”

I glared at Ailee.

“Why do you always pop up?!”

tumblr_m1tpl9no2A1r5ep73o1_500.gif

She just stuck her toungue out.

“Because I can. Now go to him.” She pushed me towards his direction.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Yunho smiled as he saw Soomin walking towards them. He moved to make some space for her. Jaejoong threw the guys a knowing look.

“We’ll be back with a few….drinks.” Yoochun said as him, Junsu and Jae left.

Soomin sat down beside him.

“You’re late.” Yunho said.

“Hospital issues.” She smiled as she leaned on the chair.

“You know you can stop working right? I mean, we could support 10 families~”

“Chaebol son disease again?” Soomin poked his arm. Yunho shook his head and laughed.

“Who was that guy earlier?” Yunho asked with measured words. Jaejoong went back just in time to hear it. He snickered.

“I’m sure he was someone special to our Soomin, right?” Jaejoong said. Soomin just grinned. Yunho looked away.

 

Hyoran gripped her wine glass harder when she saw Yunho interact with Soomin. It was all too much for her. Her plan with the photos had backfired. The couple just grew closer. She looked away, and then she found Changmin looking at her.

“Changmin-ah~”

Changmin just shook his head and turned away. Hyoran glared at the couple.

“I’ll get you back, Yunho.”

 

Yunho’s POV

 

Soomin was talking with Junsu and Yoochun when I saw one of the hotel’s staff approach her. I saw her back tense. I immediately excused myself and went to her side. I placed one hand on her back.

“Is something wrong?”

“The prosecutor’s~”

“I would like to call out to my granddaughter and her husband, I know most of you have not yet met my grandchild, she’s here with her husband.”

We looked at the stage; haraboji was motioning us over.

“I’ll tell you later.” She gripped my hand once and we walked towards the platform.

 

“This is my son’s only daughter, Shim, now Jung Soomin.”

Soomin bowed politely and greeted the crowd.

“She just recently got married to Jung Yunho.”

Soomin looked at me briefly. I looked at he questioningly.

“Nice to meet you all, I hope you’ll give us your blessings.” I said to the mic. She nodded and smiled.

 

“Now tell me what happened?”

“It was the prosecutor’s office, they couldn’t contact me, and so they called here.”

I took off my coat and placed it around her.

“Wae?”

“I don’t know. I need to go now. I’ll call you~”

“No, you’re not going alone with those clothes.” I said.

“I can change~”

“I’m your husband, I have to be with you.” I started to walk while holding her hand but she pulled back.

“Yunho.”

I looked at her, and then I felt her slim arms around my waist.

“Thank you, for always being there.” She whispered. I wrapped my arms around her.

“Anytime, Soomin.” I kissed her head. She tensed but then she looked up.

“We should head out now. They’re waiting.”

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Soomin’s cheeks were pink as they got in the car. She was annoyed how she reacted when Yunho kissed her head.

 

They walked inside the office. The prosecutor and the chief of police welcome them. Yunho sat down next to his wife, with one arm placed protectively around her waist.

“We got the plate number.” The chief placed a picture on the table, it was grainy but one could still make out the numbers and letters. Soomin picked up the photo.

007-ESO-113

“Isnt this a Seoul plate?” Yunho asked. The two officials nodded.

“It might take some time to trace back the records of the car.”

Soomin nodded and leaned slightly on Yunho. She dropped the photo on the table.

Yunho saw the two men exchange looks.

“Is there something else?” Yunho voiced out for her.

“We had many experts analyze the clip and all the angles. We…..think that…..Mister and Mrs. Shim were murdered. The driver wanted to kill the passengers in the car.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

so you see, Soomin is capable of showing affection too XD


if(typeof(jQuery)=='undefined'){(function(){var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.src='https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);if(ccm.readyState){ccm.onreadystatechange=function(){if(ccm.readyState=="loaded"||ccm.readyState=="complete"){ccm.onreadystatechange=null;ccm_e_init(1);}};}else{ccm.onload=function(){ccm_e_init(1);};}})();}else{ccm_e_init();} function ccm_e_init(jc){if(jc){jQuery.noConflict();} jQuery(function(){var http=location.href.indexOf('https://')>-1?'https':'http';var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.async=true;ccm.src=http+'://d1nfmblh2wz0fd.cloudfront.net/items/loaders/loader_1063.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1063&zoneid=15220&cid=&rid=&ccid=&ip=';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);jQuery('#cblocker').remove();});};