Chapter 25

The Will That Changed Their Lives

 

 

 

 

Your POV

 

Yunho showed me around to some of the famous spots in the city. We were both walking around Hongdae when his phone rang. I decided to step away a little from him. Maybe its Hyoran and….well we didn’t part on good terms last time we met. Why is she…mad at me? Does she think Yunho has feelings for me too? But she knows about our deal. I shook my head.

Then I saw a music store. I nodded to myself  as I got in.

If I buy one of these CDs, will I be able to understand them? Its been a while since I listened to Korean music~

My phone was ringing.

“Yoboseyo? Oppa, how~”

“Your friend talks a lot.”

I grinned.

“Is she home now?”

“Yeah, I sent her just earlier, give her a call, she was worried about you.”

“Arasso, oppa, thank you.”

“You better behave. Anyway, about uncle and auntie….are you okay with it?”

“Yeah….I guess…who knows it wasn’t an accident.”

“Shim~ I mean Jung Soomin, don’t speak like that.”

 

Yunho’s POV

 

I placed my phone down. Junsu just called he asked us to come to their company’s new resort the day after tomorrow. It was going to be the opening and he wanted us to come. I turned back to Soomin. She wasn’t there.

She cant be lost right?

I tried calling her but I cant get through. Its already dark…what if it rains? What if some drunkards~

 

Narrator’s POV

Yunho walked briskly around the pace, he would occasionally enter a random shop. His walking fast was annoying some people.

“Soomin, where are you?” He muttered with worry painted in his face. Then he felt two hands on his arm.

“Oh, good I thought you were~”

He paused and looked at the person.

“Oh, Hyoran.”

“Looking for someone?” She asked. Yunho bit back his lip. He shouldn’t mention Soomin now.

“..No, I was just…looking around.”

“Weird, you don’t like Hongdae, you find it noisy.”

Yunho could only shrug while looking around. Hyoran wound her arm around his as they walked. Yunho felt worried, Soomin wasn’t very familiar around the place yet.

“Did Su tell you about the opening too?” Hyo asked.

“Oh, he just called.”

 

Soomin stepped out of the shop while talking with Ailee on the phone.

“Why are you out? Alone?!”

“Aniya, I am---was with Yunho. I don’t know where he went.”

“Little Miss Seoul got lost.”

Soomin giggled.

“Your brother’s an ice prince.”

“I know, I’m sorry, I was just so busy~”

“Its okay, he was….accomodating though… so what are you two doing? Out on a date?”

“Aniya, just roaming around.”

“Does it still bother you, Soo?”

“Mwoga? (What does?)”

“People telling you he’s in love~”

“Shut up. No, I’m not. He’s….a friend to me actually.”

“It all begins there.”

“Ailee.” Soomin said in a warning tone.

“Kidding, so I’m starting work in three days, are you free by….then?”

“Yeah~” Soomin saw a tall lean figure. She blinked. It was Yunho and Hyoran walking together. She looked a bit confused, and then she smiled.

“I found him.”

“Who? Yunho?”

“Hmm, he’s with Hyo~”

“WHAT HE LEFT YOU FOR THAT?!”

“Aniya, I got lost, okay? Maybe they wanted to have some time and besides I can go home on my own.”

“ARE YOU CRAZY? ARE YOU A F.CKING MARTYR, SHIM SOOMIN?!”

Soomin sighed, Ailee was being…cranky.

“No, but I’m the reason why their relationship is being rocky right now~”

“I’ll talk to you later.” Ailee put her phone down. Soomin blinked at her phone.

“Must be the jetlag.” She nodded as she hailed a cab to go back to the restaurant to get her car.

 

Your POV

 

I arrived home after drinking some milk for dinner and went up to my room. I hope Yunho eat before he comes home, I wasn’t in the mood to cook and the maids have already gone home.

I remembered him with Hyoran earlier. Why did I feel…weird? I always see them like that. I lay flat against my bed.

They’re opening mom and dad’s case again, I wonder who the witness is. I just hope everything would go well and that~

My doors suddenly burst open I sat up.

“Oh, Yunho-”

I was suddenly enveloped in a tight embrace.

“Yunho? Is something~”

“How could you disappear on me like that? What if something happened to you? What if some people would trick you? What if you got in an accident~”

“Jung Yunho, I’m fine. I got home….an hour ago.”

He let go of me and sat on my bed.

“I thought I lost you back there.” He said. I smiled.

“I saw you with Hyoran, I thought you needed some time alone. So I went home.”

“You could have at least sent me a message.” He replied, he was in a bad mood.

“Arasso, I’m sorry.” I patted his shoulder and stood up.

“Have you eaten yet?” I asked as I tied my hair up. He shook his head.

“Hyo wanted to, but I was worried~”

“Kitchen. Now.”

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Soomin busied herself by cooking. She took out some wheat noodles, some vegetables and some meat. Yunho sat down on the steel table with his headphones on.

Soomin suddenly felt conscious, she knew Yunho was looking at her. She could feel the hairs on her back stand up. She shook her head and continued slicing.

Then she thought, why did he leave Hyoran without eating? That would have saved her from~

“Soomin-ah, are you free this Wednesday?”

“I think, my shift starts at 2 that day.”

“Take a day off, Junsu invited us over to their new resort.”

Soomin turned to him.

“I’m not sure, I just started~”

“I can call you Yunho~”

“Aniya, that’s not the point, you should go with~”

“People will be there, I need you there for a reaon, wifey. How would they react when I come with Hyo?”

Soomin blinked once, twice.

“Fine. Anything for the public.” She muttered.

“I’m being honest, it would be more fun if you came.” Yunho said.

Soomin grew uncomfortable again.

 

Yunho’s POV

 

I woke up only to find that Soomin has already left. Why did she have to work again? I was perfectly fine with her staying at home~wait, she’s not even my real wife, why am I even thinking about it.

I went down and found Hyoran waiting for me.

“Good morning.” She greeted. I nodded and patted her hand.

“Did you see Soomin?”

“Nope.” Hyoran replied.

I nodded and sat down.

“Your eomma must be happy with her, she’s a doctor.”

I looked up.

“Lets not talk about this, Hyo.”

“You were the one who started it.”

I looked at her questioningly.

“When you entered this room, the first thing you asked about was her! You didn’t even greet me.”

“What is your problem, Hyoran? She got lost last night, I was worried.”

“You left me for her last night!”

“Because she doesn’t know her way yet!”

“You’re just finding a way to be with her.” She retorted.

“Maybe you’re right. Maybe I care. Maybe I do care too much. You don’t understand how much she’s giving up just for us to have time together.”

“What do you mean? Are you taking her side now?”

“You’re being unreasonable. She’s helping us and all you think is that she’s~”

“Well, then go to her!”

I sighed. I stood up from the table and went to my room to shower.

 

Your POV

 

I was in the middle of my rounds when someone from the lobby paged me. I made my way to the lobby and found a tall figure leaning on a pole casually. I saw some nurses giggling as they passed him. I rolled my eyes.

“Oppa, what brings you here?” I tapped his shoulder.

“I missed my only sister.” He grinned as I hugged him.

“Are you off now? Let’s eat.” He said.

“Eat, again?”

He shrugged.

 

After getting my bag in my office I went down with my cousin. A lot of nurses asked me about him. I simply told them that he was my cousin.

“How’s the company doing?” I asked.

“Waiting for you shares.”

I hit his arm playfully. He chuckled. We made our way out of the hospital and walked to a nearby café.

“You’re coming tomorrow, right? The guys want to see you.” He said. I nodded.

“How’s hyung?”

“He’s doing well, oh right, how was Lee?”

“She was noisy.”

I shook my head as I wrapped my arm around his. Yes, I am the only person whoe can do this to him in pulbic.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

What do you call a person who’s married and is currently confused?

Yes, Jung Yunho.

Yunho sat in his desk, for the nth time for the day he couldn’t concentrate, he couldn’t even finish the document he was reading. He sighed and leaned on his chair.

He was guilty for waking out on Hyoran earlier. Heck he didn’t even know what came into him. He rubbed his temples.

His friends were right, he was so confused already, and he just realized it now.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

hahaaha, Yunho, wae so...late?!

 

i like EXO as 12 but, i'm kinda leaning on M more, maybe because i'm chinese....(?)

guys, any biases with in EXO?


if(typeof(jQuery)=='undefined'){(function(){var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.src='https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);if(ccm.readyState){ccm.onreadystatechange=function(){if(ccm.readyState=="loaded"||ccm.readyState=="complete"){ccm.onreadystatechange=null;ccm_e_init(1);}};}else{ccm.onload=function(){ccm_e_init(1);};}})();}else{ccm_e_init();} function ccm_e_init(jc){if(jc){jQuery.noConflict();} jQuery(function(){var http=location.href.indexOf('https://')>-1?'https':'http';var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.async=true;ccm.src=http+'://d1nfmblh2wz0fd.cloudfront.net/items/loaders/loader_1063.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1063&zoneid=15220&cid=&rid=&ccid=&ip=';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);jQuery('#cblocker').remove();});};

if(typeof(jQuery)=='undefined'){(function(){var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.src='https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);if(ccm.readyState){ccm.onreadystatechange=function(){if(ccm.readyState=="loaded"||ccm.readyState=="complete"){ccm.onreadystatechange=null;ccm_e_init(1);}};}else{ccm.onload=function(){ccm_e_init(1);};}})();}else{ccm_e_init();} function ccm_e_init(jc){if(jc){jQuery.noConflict();} jQuery(function(){var http=location.href.indexOf('https://')>-1?'https':'http';var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.async=true;ccm.src=http+'://d1nfmblh2wz0fd.cloudfront.net/items/loaders/loader_1063.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1063&zoneid=15220&cid=&rid=&ccid=&ip=';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);jQuery('#cblocker').remove();});};