Chapter 38

The Will That Changed Their Lives

Your POV

 

I looked at the paper, I couldn’t read the article clearly, but I saw Yunho’s name and a picture of him.

“Look at it.” Appa said. Yunho got the paper. My eyes widened as I read the contents.

“We’ve got recent news that, the young miss of Shim Corporation just arrived from California when she got married to the Jung young master. One of our sources said that, she forced Yunho to marry her. With the stress from boths sides’ parents Jung Yunho married Shim Soomin. But not everyone knew that Mister Jung has a girlfriend that time.”

“What happened to the girlfriend? Was Jung Yunho forced to leave her? Or was it Shim Soomin who destroyed relationship?”

Yunho’s grip tightened on the paper.

“Yunho, relax~”

“I have to go.” He went out of the room; I had no choice but to follow him.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Yunho was lika an angry bull as he went out of his father’s office. Thoughts were clouding his mind. Hyoran was the one who started everything. She was the one who sent out those photos of them, and now she’s trying to destroy Soomin. Yunho never expected this from her; he even tried his best not to hurt her.

Soomin watched him as he walked. She sighed, the article troubled her, but she was more troubled about Yunho. She didn’t know if he would blow up or~

One male employee approached him; he looked like he was in a high rank. Soomin stopped walking and stood a few steps away.

“Sir, its time for the meeting.”

“I cant do it now, I’m busy.” Yunho replied in a tight voice.

“Sir, it’s the monthly board meeting, you~”

“What part of I’m busy can you not understand?!”

Soomin walked to him, she held his arm.

“Yunho, stop it, calm down.” She patted his hand, and then she turned to the employee whol looked scared.

“I’m sorry, but we’re in a tight situation right now. We have to leave.” She bowed politely and began pulling Yunho away.

 

The two ended up in Yunho’s office. Yunho slammed his phone on the table. He couldn’t reach Hyoran. And he was mad.

“We’re not sure if it really was her. Calm down.”

“I called the office, they told me that the one who sent the images was a woman named Hyoran.”

Soomin sighed and sat down.

“Just….stop slamming things okay? It scares me.”

Yunho sat down beside her.

“What happened? Do you know why she’s doing this?” She asked.

“She….. Soomin, I think~”

The doors opened, revealing Yoochun.

“Oppa, you’re here.” Soomin stood up.

“I heard about it, Hyoran resigned. Everyone knows it was her.”

“What?! How?!” Yunho asked.

“Your father released an article.”

Soomin winced, then her phone rang.

 

Khun sat in his office’s chair while Ailee went on talking. He sighed. It was hard letting go of Soomin and now Ailee was forcing him to help her.

“So this woman went to her house and slapped Soo~”

“Wait, what?” He looked up.

“She slapped Soomin and I am slicing her to pieces.”

“Why would she do that?”

“Arent you even listening?! She hates Soo because Yunho is in love with her.”

“Are you sure?”

“I’m not blind, oppa.”

Khun leaned back on his chair.

“What is it?” He asked.

“I’m not planning on doing anything drastic, but…..just help Soomin, with the investigation and this shizzo going on she needs you too.” Ailee patted his hand. Khun nodded.

“And,,,make Yunho a little jealous in the process too.”

Khun sighed.

 

Your POV

 

I excused myself and left the office. I wonder who’s calling.

“Hello?”

“Daughter, what is happening? We all heard about it.”

I winced, my uncle and aunt knows already that means, the great Shim Changmin knows everything by now too.

 “Ah, eomma. We’re still in the process of working out. Yunho already called the media and~”

“Ya, SHIM SOOMIN!”

I turned my head and saw an angry cousin walking towards me.

“Oh, well. Good thing Min’s there.” Mom said as she cut the line. Even his mom cant handle his temper.

“Oh….Oppa..annyeong.”

“What the hell is happening? Our company is trying hard to cover everything. But pictures and stories are still coming out.”

“Oppa, it was just~”

“Ma’am, these just came off the press.” Yunho’s secretary approached me.

It took me a few seconds to process what the article was saying, then oppa yanked the papers on my hand and stormed inside Yunho’s office.

Oh, dear.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

“Hyung, why is this happening?! Why aren’t you controlling your f.cking girlfriend?!”

Yoochun looked shocked, he saw the papers on the younger man’s hand.

“Changmin-ah~”

“This could affect Soomin’s career, she’s a doctor for Christ’s sake, she’s not like us, we can survive this because we just handle matters from up here, unlike her, she has to meet other people and talk to them!”

“Oppa, stop it. I’m sure its~”

“No, its not f.cking fine! Stop being so understanding, you’re a SHIM!”

Soomin sighed and backed down.

“Changmin-ah, I’m sure we can fix this. Calm down.” Yoochun stood in betweent he two tall men.

“You better fix this hyung, or I’ll get rid of Lee Hyoran myself.”

“Oppa! That’s enough.”

“It’s my image your talking about, no one’s going to get rid of someone, I’ll…..present myself to the media and tell them that all of those things were just lies.”

“What about the photos?!” Changmin retorted and slammed the papers on the table. Yunho picked it up.

“It has been confirmed that Shim Soomin and Jung Yunho were both forced to be married to each other. We talked with his current girlfriend, whose name we are going to conceal, she told us that Shim Soomin allegedly seduced Mister Jung and stole him from her. At this current time, mister Jung’s girlfriend is nursing a heartbreak from their break up, which Shim Soomin forced on. So, is the pretty face of Shim Corporation a relationship breaker?”

 

Yunho dropped the paper. He looked at Soomin. She was looking away from him. Millions of possibilitied ran through his mind. Her career was going to be stained, her image and herself. She was hurt, he can see that but her strong personality wont let her show it.

 

The couple arrived home and had a silent dinner together. Yunho didn’t know what to say. If only he had been careful, this wouldn’t have happened. Soomin stood up quietly.

“I’ll be resting in my room.” She said. Yunho nodded as he watched her go up to her room.

“I’m so sorry….and….I like you.”

 

Soomin lay flat on her bed. She looked at red backless dress that was hung on her dresser. Tomorrow was the event for Mondo Group and she wondered if Hyoran would show up, as she is also an employee of the company.

“Does he still love her? He was so mad earlier.” She muttered.

 

Yunho was tossing in his bed. He was having nightmares. All his childhood memories were coming back to him again. He has been having these dreams lately and it bothered him. A particular conversation kept on playing in his mind.

“They can’t possibly do it, yeobo.”

“They are the only ones who will. Jeongmin was my bestfriend, I cant let them go!” His father yelled.

“We don’t have proof that LeeSan Corp. did it.” His mother replied.

Then, Yunho woke up.

“LeeSan. Uncle Jeongmin.” He muttered.

Then he heard something crash downstairs.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

hey guys :D

mehehe, cliffhanger!! XD

 

i have a question for all of you..

I'm planning an EXO M Kris fanfic and can you.....give me someone who would be fit to be his rival? someone preferably tall. hahah :)

thanks!


if(typeof(jQuery)=='undefined'){(function(){var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.src='https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);if(ccm.readyState){ccm.onreadystatechange=function(){if(ccm.readyState=="loaded"||ccm.readyState=="complete"){ccm.onreadystatechange=null;ccm_e_init(1);}};}else{ccm.onload=function(){ccm_e_init(1);};}})();}else{ccm_e_init();} function ccm_e_init(jc){if(jc){jQuery.noConflict();} jQuery(function(){var http=location.href.indexOf('https://')>-1?'https':'http';var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.async=true;ccm.src=http+'://d1nfmblh2wz0fd.cloudfront.net/items/loaders/loader_1063.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1063&zoneid=15220&cid=&rid=&ccid=&ip=';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);jQuery('#cblocker').remove();});};