Chapter 11

The Will That Changed Their Lives

 

Yunho’s POV

 

I arrived home and found dinner already served. I was about to sit down when my phone rang.

“Changmin-ah? Why?”

“Hyung I’m leaving tomorrow.”

“Okay…….”

“Can you take care of Soomin for me while I’m away?”

“Uh…sure. You’re not treating her like a five year old, right Min? She’s a doctor.”

“She….has issues with precipitation.”

“Rain?”

“Yes. Just……help her when it rains, okay?”

“Sure.”

I placed my phone down. Why would she need help when it rains?

 

Narrator’s POV

 

“Where are you going?” Soomin asked as she found her cousin packing some clothes in his room.

“I have this conference at Japan. I’ll be back by Saturday, can you pick me up?”

“Am your chauffeur?” Soomin grinned. Changmin rolled his eyes at her.

“So, while I’m gone I’m leaving you under Yunho’s care, arasso?”

“You don’t have to, I’m perfectly fine alone.”

“What if it rains?” Changmin asked.

“…..It’s okay now, oppa. I think.”

Changmin just stood up and hugged his cousin.

“I’m proud of you, even though you’re in this hurricane-like thing happening in your life, you’re still smiling.” He grinned as he let go.

“Do you want me to cry then?”

 

Yunho was in his office when Hyoran came in.

“Hey.” She said. Yunho smiled at her and he stood up.

“I missed you.” He said as he hugged her. Hyoran just smiled and sat down.

“How was your weekend?” She asked.

“We chose rings and my suit. Nothing really happened.”

Hyoran looked away.

“You’re not being jealous, are you?” Yunho grinned and tried tickling her.

Then suddenly the doors burst open.

“Eomma.” Yunho stood up quickly. Hyoran looked frightened.

“What did I tell you about her, Jung Yunho?” His mom looked angry. They saw Soomin standing behind his mom, she was face palming.

“Mrs. Jung~”

“Do not speak to me. I’m not talking to you. Why is she here, Yunho?”

Soomin bit her lip.

“Auntie, they were just talking, let’s go.” Soomin held her arm.

“Arent you ashamed? Soomin is here.”

Soomin eyed Yunho. She shook her head lightly.

“Auntie, I think my grandfather’s calling for me, can you drive me to the office?” Soomin smiled.

“Sure my dear, let me just call the driver to bring the car around.” Mrs. Jung left after giving Hyoran a look.

Soomin sighed as soon as the elder Jung went in the elevator.

“That was….a close…call.” She said as she smiled at Hyoran. Her eyes widened when she noticed that Hyoran was close to tears.

“Hyoran-ssi, auntie was just~”

Hyoran stood up, she grabbed her bag and ran out of the room. Yunho sighed and sat down.

“Yunho, I~”

“Just get out Soomin.” He snapped. Soomin took a step back and went out.

 

A few minutes later, the Jung family’s driver went up to Yunho’s office.

“Sir, have you seen miss Shim?”

“She went down, you didn’t see her?”

“No.”

“What made my mother come here?”

“She wanted to bring miss Shim in the office to introduce her to the employees, miss Shim fervently tried stopping her.” The driver smiled lightly remembering the funny scene in the car. Soomin didn’t like stepping in the company.

Yunho nodded and dismissed the driver. He didn’t know what came to him. He was just so frustrated. Hyoran ran away from him because of his mom. And yet he took it out on Soomin. He stood up and looked at his floor length window. Then he realized something, it was raining very hard.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++